Company: Henry Schein
Posted on: January 31, 2019
Responsible for ensuring accuracy of products processed during the departments work processes. Communicates with department leads, supervisors, managers and/or TSMs if errors are found.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Checks products processed during the departments work processes.
* Utilizes computer system for product identification and other components of department process.
* Communicates with department leads, supervisors, managers and/or TSMs regarding errors found.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
* Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
* Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
Knowledge of basic warehousing operations preferred.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Good reading, writing, math, and computer skills. Good communication (written/verbal) skills. Detail oriented and accountable for making accurate decisions under set guidelines. Good problem-solving skills. Ability to follow instructions, work under stress, and handle multiple assignments. Ability to read fine print and differentiate products with similar characteristics (size, color, vendor code).
High school diploma or equivalent preferred, or comparable work experience.
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: www.henryschein.com/careers.
Keywords: Henry Schein, Sparks , Audit Representative, Accounting, Auditing , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!