Receptionist - Sparks
Company: Health Services Nevada,LLC
Posted on: November 19, 2021
A Receptionists main function is to help as many people as we
can with their hearing health care through filling the schedule for
your consultant. The Receptionist is also responsible for basic
administrative tasks such as answering the phones, making outbound
calls, greeting patients and visitors, and scheduling appointments
in a professional and timely manner.The Receptionist is a liaison
between our hearing specialists and our customers and as such, they
are responsible for assisting the customers and making their visit
to our office seamless and enjoyable. Our customers are sometimes
elderly so empathy and patience, as well as experience in a sales
environment with a sense of urgency is a must.Job Duties
- Creates a smooth office flow by maintaining a full
- Is Effective at schedule management and maximizes
opportunities, such as filling gaps in the schedule and getting new
patients scheduled in a timely manner.
- Welcomes and greets all patients and visitors in a warm and
courteous manner in person or on the telephone.
- Answers the telephone while maintaining a polite, consistent
professional manner using proper telephone etiquette and following
company prescribed scripts.
- Responsible for keeping the store clean and organized at all
- Registers new patients and updates existing patient
demographics by collecting detailed patient information including
personal, financial, and insurance information.
- Facilitates patient flow by notifying the consultant of
arrivals, communicating delays, and filling open gaps in the
- Runs insurance, runs credit, and takes payments. You are also
responsible for taking cash and checks to the bank.
- Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking
stock and determining inventory levels; anticipating needed
supplies; placing orders for supplies; verifying receipt of
supplies; scheduling equipment service and repairs.
- Protects patient confidentiality by making sure all health
information is secure by not leaving protected health information
in plain sight and logging off the computer before leaving it
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
need.Role: Full TimeHours: Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00
PMBenefits:401KMedicalDentalVisionPaid HolidaysPaid Sick Leave
Keywords: Health Services Nevada,LLC, Sparks , Receptionist - Sparks, Administration, Clerical , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!