Company: Top Tier Solution
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionTop Tier Solution is looking for a Marketing
Assistant to join our growing Charity Event Marketing team. The
Charity Event Marketing team is responsible for planning and
executing events aimed at spreading our charity partners' core
message and increasing their repeat donor base throughout the Reno
area. The Marketing Assistant role will be helping us use our
established marketing techniques to develop fundraising programs
and encourage donor support through promotional activities. You
- Obsessed with being a positive community influencer and market
- Psyched about getting paid to do something you love
- Incredibly organized, detail-oriented
- A fun addition to our small (but growing!) team
- Excited about building the culture of our startup
- Eager to learn - you are the type of person who brings us new
ideas and keeps the company curiousResponsibilities:
- Working with the Marketing Coordinator and the Sales Operations
Manager to execute promotional events
- Keeping updated on industry trends and regularly informing
sales and marketing of noteworthy news items and opportunities for
- Process internal marketing requests to improve the success of
- Establishing positive, supportive relationships with the
community and providing feedback to senior management
- Contributing to the daily growth and development of our company
mission and that of our charity partners Skills & Must-Haves:
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills and able to
- Effectively balance strategic thinking and execution in a
- Self-confident and outgoing personality.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Entrepreneurial attitude and ability to think outside the
- Creative mindset.
- Knowledge of multiple social media outlets to increase the
visibility of the organization's missionPowered by
Keywords: Top Tier Solution, Sparks , Marketing Assistant, Advertising , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!