Company: Legends Bay Casino
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Job Description:The -Keno Runner/Writer -will write and run keno
tickets to customers on property, pay jackpots as necessary and
support the Keno Department.Job Requirements:
- Operate the Keno booth collecting Keno tickets and money from
customers in exchange for a valid printed Keno ticket in an
accurate and timely manner.
- Run tickets to certain restaurants within the casino,
collecting Keno tickets and returning with valid printed Keno
tickets with the proper changes and or winnings.
- Ensure quality customer service to every customer.
- Take advantage of opportunities to develop long-term
relationships with customers.
- Responsible for creating accurate computer-generated Keno
- Other duties as assigned.Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Keno experience preferred.Additional Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have cash handling experience.
- Must have basic math skill and ability to group numbers.
- Responsible for individual employee cash banks issued.
- Must possess excellent customer service, and organization
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
- Must have the basic understanding of gaming rules, regulations
and how players can cheat.
- Flexibility to work varied shifts, including weekends and
holidays, with variable overtime.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondary smoke, high
noise levels, bright lights and dust.Required Work Cards:
- Registration with -Gaming Control BoardMachinery, Work
Equipment, Programs, Software, Hardware Used:
- XpertX Keno systemPowered by JazzHR
Keywords: Legends Bay Casino, Sparks , Keno Runner/Writer, Advertising , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!