Company: Duraflex International Corp
Posted on: July 31, 2022
POSITION: Design EngineerREPORTS TO: Engineering
ManagerLOCATION: -Sparks, NvCOMPANY:Duraflex International is a
manufacturer of best in class competitive diving products. Our
manufacturing facility has undergone a transformation from the
equipment developed by Ray Rude, to the most refined equipment
needed for precision manufacturing.All this improvement is designed
to create Duraflex boards and stands that will generate the
additional lift and energy needed for today's high degree of
difficulty dives.As a result of our commitment to provide the
Diving World with the best elite performance equipment possible
today and in the future, the diving boards and stands that we ship
are made to exact specifications.SCOPE:Duraflex International is
seeking an Design Engineer to join our team. This individual will
be tasked with many roles during their time at Duraflex. General
duties will include becoming an integral part of the engineering
team, supporting ongoing projects, and spearheading development of
new innovative products. We are seeking an individual who enjoys
multi-tasking and is willing to take the initiative to learn our
business and market. The Design Engineer will be expected to use
many sophisticated manufacturing methods to develop novel solutions
to diverse problems.PRIMARY RESPONSIBLITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Design new equipment for use in various athletic products.
- Research and recommend methods for use in manufacture of new
and existing products.
- Develop CAD models and drawings to assist manufacturing.
- Create standard operating procedures for production work
centers based on new products.
- Develop training matrix for plant personnel on new
- Support existing manufacturing processes.
- Work collaboratively with the engineering team in product
- Provide guidance to less experienced engineering team
- Perform other duties as required.PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS AND
- Passion for product design and optimization.
- Team oriented individual with natural drive and
- Comfortable with recommending operational changes that will
positively affect the throughput and efficiency of the overall
- Inspires cross-functional team motivation and
performance.EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:The successful candidate will have
3-5 years business experience in an engineering role or applicable
education experience. The candidate will be a strategic thinker and
visionary.EDUCATION:BS in Mechanical Engineering is required. MS in
Mechanical Engineering preferred.Job Type: Full-timePay: $70,000.00
- $80,000.00 per yearBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shiftSupplemental Pay:
- Bonus payAbility to commute/relocate:
- Sparks, NV 89437: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)Work Location: One location
Keywords: Duraflex International Corp, Sparks , Design Engineer, Engineering , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!