Company: Iron Maintenance
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Powered by Knight-Swift
We are urgently hiring Experienced and Entry level Diesel Mechanics
for several locations!
Join Our Team , we provide hands on OEM training with manufacturers
such as Freightliner, International, Volvo, Kenworth, Cummins, and
Detroit. Our mechanics enjoy continual opportunities to learn &
develop that offer a path of career advancement .
What we have to offer you!
* Hiring bonus up to $1500
* Pay Range $21 to $36 (based on location , skill level , and
* Overtime Pay
* Quarterly Bonus Program ( Eligible up to 4 bonuses a year )
* Paid Training
* Uniforms provided with laundry service
* Shifts Monday to Friday/Tuesday to Saturday ( depends on location
* Shop Hours: 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
* Full-Time Employment
* Annual Merit Review
* Direct Deposit
* Bi-weekly pay
* Holiday Pay
* Medical, Dental, Vision, & Disability
* 401K with matching
* Supplemental & Life Insurance,
* Paid Time Off (PTO) 2 weeks (80 hours) within the first year
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Free Tuition Grant with Partnered Schools
* Corporate discounts
Apply Now! or Call Donald Hennagin
(775) ###-#### for an interview today!
We have several locations hiring Diesel Technicians! It is a great
opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a new and upcoming
organization. As a diesel mechanic, you will be in a critical
front-line role helping to provide rapid and proper repairs to our
As part of the most profitable and fastest growing truckload
carrier Knight-swift, we are driven to innovate the maintenance
industry, and this is our chance to do that! We are a career
destination for passionate and talented individuals that can
complement the team environment we have built.
So, what do we live by? The answer is simple OUR PEOPLE! Knight &
Iron maintenance are powered by motivated people. They are
passionate about continuous development. They display honesty,
provide mutual respect, and unselfishly take personal
accountability for results. At Knight & Iron, we hire great
teammates who share our values and culture. Therefore, we are
committed to a culture of high expectations and exceptional
If you are ready for a rewarding career, consider joining our
Family. As we are a place to make a difference in a stable and
* High School or equivalent
* Experience with on-the-job training or diploma in vehicle
maintenance from vocational or trade school required.
* Valid driver s license required
* Possess customer service & computer skills.
* Ability to read & understand repair manuals
* Ability to multitask & work as a team
* Must possess the tools required to accomplish the essential job
* Must be able to pass pre-employment Drug test and background
* Perform preventative maintenance on equipment
* Inspect, analyze, troubleshoot, diagnose & perform minor to
complex repairs for all types of equipment.
* Repair heavy truck (semi-class 8) & trailer
* Tire maintenance and repairs
* May be required to test drive equipment if certified.
* Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
* Maintain a positive & proactive work environment
Our interview process typically includes a phone interview, an
in-person interview, mechanic or technician assessment, lifetime
background check, physical, functional capacity exam, and a drug
screen (hair and urine). So, be a part of the best team in the
diesel maintenance industry...
Our company is an equal employment opportunity employer and
prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of
these protected categories.
The company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any
applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age,
military status, disability, genetic information, or any other
consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local
laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and
employees based on any of these protected categories.
We look forward to you joining our team!
Keywords: Iron Maintenance, Sparks , Diesel Mechanic, Engineering , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!