Company: TEC Equipment
Posted on: March 13, 2019
TEC Equipment is the West's leading full-service, heavy-duty truck and trailer dealership, with over 1,200 employees in 26 locations in Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada and Arizona. Since our humble beginnings in 1976, we continue to be family-owned and operated.
We have a full-time opportunity for a Trailer Technician at our brand new Reno, NV facility. We work on all makes of trailers and equipment, including dry vans, reefers, and drop decks. We are proud to be recognized by Wabash National as a Five-Star Ambassador for 2017. As a Trailer Technician, you will perform all aspects of trailer repair including but not limited to: brakes, suspension, roof, floor, doors, lift gate, trailer structure, lighting, and more.
Our benefits include:
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Life, Accident, and Disability Insurance
* Healthcare, Commuter, and Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
* 401K Retirement Savings Plan with a Company Contribution
* Paid Time Off
* Uniforms and Cleaning Service
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Length of Service Recognition Program
* Referral Bonus Program
* Paid CDL Medical Recertification Fee
* Steel-Toed Boot Program and Tool Program
* 24/7 Virtual Doctor Visits
* Tobacco Free Program
* Efficiently and accurate diagnose and repair heavy-duty trailers and related equipment.
* Complete all repair orders in a timely manner ensuring all labor and parts are charged to the appropriate unit.
* Effectively and efficiently perform preventative maintenance inspections. Ensure the timely and effective repair of any problems identified during preventative maintenance inspections.
* Ensure safety and EPA policies are complied with to meet local, state, and federal standards.
* Accountable for all direct and indirect labor hours on a daily and weekly basis.
* At least 2 years of experience diagnosing and repairing trailers
* Basic computer skills to input vehicle information and diagnose equipment
* Ability to lift up to 50lbs without assistance
* Minimum 18 years of age
All offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check. Employment for positions that require driving are contingent upon passing MVR record check and being insurable by our auto insurance policy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance with your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (503) 247-4065.
Keywords: TEC Equipment, Sparks , Trailer Technician, Engineering , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!