Company: TEC Equipment
Posted on: April 17, 2019
TEC Equipment is the West's leading full-service, heavy-duty truck
and trailer dealership, with over 1,200 employees in 26 locations
in Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada and Arizona. Since our
humble beginnings in 1976, we continue to be family-owned and
We have a full-time opportunity for a Trailer Technician at our
brand new Reno, NV facility. We work on all makes of trailers and
equipment, including dry vans, reefers, and drop decks. We are
proud to be recognized by Wabash National as a Five-Star Ambassador
for 2017. As a Trailer Technician, you will perform all aspects of
trailer repair including but not limited to: brakes, suspension,
roof, floor, doors, lift gate, trailer structure, lighting, and
Our benefits include:
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Life, Accident, and Disability Insurance
* Healthcare, Commuter, and Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts
* 401K Retirement Savings Plan with a Company Contribution
* Paid Time Off
* Uniforms and Cleaning Service
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Length of Service Recognition Program
* Referral Bonus Program
* Paid CDL Medical Recertification Fee
* Steel-Toed Boot Program and Tool Program
* 24/7 Virtual Doctor Visits
* Tobacco Free Program
* Efficiently and accurate diagnose and repair heavy-duty trailers
and related equipment.
* Complete all repair orders in a timely manner ensuring all labor
and parts are charged to the appropriate unit.
* Effectively and efficiently perform preventative maintenance
inspections. Ensure the timely and effective repair of any problems
identified during preventative maintenance inspections.
* Ensure safety and EPA policies are complied with to meet local,
state, and federal standards.
* Accountable for all direct and indirect labor hours on a daily
and weekly basis.
* At least 2 years of experience diagnosing and repairing
* Basic computer skills to input vehicle information and diagnose
* Ability to lift up to 50lbs without assistance
* Minimum 18 years of age
We believe our employees deserve a safe work environment - all
offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of
pre-employment drug screen and background check. Employment for
positions that require driving is contingent upon passing MVR
record check and being insurable by our auto insurance policy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance with your application please email
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (503) 247-4065.
Keywords: TEC Equipment, Sparks , Trailer Technician, Engineering , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!