Veterans Preferred - Territory Account Manager - Sparks, NV
Company: United Site Services
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. -Primary Purpose
You may not notice United Site Services, but we are always there -
at construction sites, industrial facilities and live events all
across America. We take pride in providing essential services like
portable restrooms, portable sinks, temporary fence and more for
customers across 25 states. Join a company that makes a difference
in communities across the country while providing for yourself and
This position is responsible for all sales activities within a
defined geographical territory for tier "A" Customers and "A"
Potential customers and projects of/ in excess of $5 million.
- Building the business within the territory using a variety of
- Targeting potential customers and assessing opportunities for
- Arranging meetings with potential customers and selling product
- Conduct effective sales presentations on company's product line
in response to the unique needs of each customer.
- Perform job walks, site checks, and take daily calls.
- Coordinate with various departments within the company to
ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely
- Act as liaison between customers, sales, field operations, and
office personnel to resolve general inquiries & issues for "A"
- Cold calling companies within the territory and establishing
- Putting together a list of target companies within the
- Analyzing competitor activities in the region and assessing
opportunities for business development.
- Working to revenue targets and KPI's as set by the Director of
- Networking with businesses in the territory and building
- Attending relevant industry events and conferences to build
- Chasing sales leads from other members of the company.
- Working closely with Key Account Managers, National Account
Managers and Sector Account Managers.
- Putting together sales strategies to target tier "A"
- Keeping up to date with industry news to identify opportunities
for new business.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all USS products and
- Produce quotes and orders through Salesforce.com
- Documenting sales activities and leveraging business
intelligence through Salesforce.com Champion, demonstrate, and
uphold our values: Easy, Safe, & Clean.
- Strong PC proficiency (Microsoft Office, CRM, etc.)
- Customer Relationship development Ability to sell value to
differentiate USS from the competition Prospecting / Cold Calling /
Referral generation Customer Service Teamwork with all sales
channels and operations Lead Sourcing Closing and Negotiating Time
Management Organization Excellent follow up skills (leads, issue
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Other required skills: Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for
Sales, Territory Management, Presentation Skills, Performance
Management, Building Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence,
Negotiation, Results Driven, Sales Planning, Managing
Profitability, Salesforce.com proficiency Relevant industry
background gained from a competitor or company in a related
- Proven track record of building business and hitting sales
- Valid Driver's License and proof of current automobile
- Sit while answering phones or reply to emails
- Use hands and fingers to handle, control or feel objects tools
- Repeat the same movements when entering data
- See details of objects that are less than a few feet away
- Speak clearly so listeners can understand
- Understand the speech of another person
- Focus on one source of sound and ignore others
- Hear sounds and recognize the difference between them
- See differences between colors, shades and brightness
United Site Services is an equal opportunity employer. In
accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against
any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis,
including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex
(including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical
conditions), sexual orientation , gender identity , age (40 and
over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or
mental disability, genetic information (including testing and
characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or
any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Our
commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons
involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by
any employee, including supervisors and co-workers.
Keywords: United Site Services, Sparks , Veterans Preferred - Territory Account Manager - Sparks, NV, Executive , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!