Human Resources Employee Relations Manager
Company: Legends Bay Casino
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionGeneral Summary of Job DutiesReporting directly
to the Director, Human Resources, the HR / ER Manager exercises
general responsibility and supervision for the daily human resource
activities such as employment, training, pay and benefit
administration, employee relations, employee counseling and
personnel records. Works with all levels of Team Members on a daily
basis.Essential Job Function and Duties
- Assist the Director, HR, with developing and administering
various human resource plans and procedures for all company
- Plan, organize, and control the various activities of the
- Participate in developing department goals, objectives, and
systems in conjunction with the Dir, HR, and make recommendations
for new or revised plans.
- Review and rewrite job descriptions as necessary; monitor
performance evaluation program and revise as necessary.
- Develop, recommend, and implement personnel policies and
procedures; prepare and maintain employee handbook on policies and
procedures; approves invoices for payment.
- Assist with recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt
personnel; conducts new-employee orientations; employee relations
counseling, exit interviewing; writes and places
- Participate in administrative staff meetings and attends other
meetings, such as seminars.
- Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect
continual improvements in efficiency of department and services
- Consult with the Director, Human Resources, company president,
and department heads on matters of policy and procedure.
- Provide managers and supervisors with advice and training in
employee relations matters, and in handling supervisory problems
and employee grievances;
- Develop and conduct training for managers and supervisors on
employee relations matters.
- Conduct surveys, studies, and research relevant to human
resources policies and compensation; make recommendations regarding
human resources policies and procedures, salaries, and other
- Plan and supervise the work of staffNon-Essential Job Functions
- Be courteous, kind and patient with each other.Skills,
Education and Other Requirements
- A bachelor's degree in business administration or related
- Over five years of experience in human resources with
increasing supervisory responsibilities.
- A combination of training, education and experience may be
considered to meet above requirements.
- Thorough knowledge of laws affecting human resources
- Demonstrated management and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be flexible and able to work all shifts and
weekends.Powered by JazzHRjej12yBbIU
Keywords: Legends Bay Casino, Sparks , Human Resources Employee Relations Manager, Executive , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!