Assistant General Manager
Company: Legends Bay Casino
Posted on: September 18, 2022
The Assistant General Manager will be responsible for leading all
phases for property wide operations, with special emphasis on long
range goals, growth, profit, return on investment, and guest
- Direct, through supporting managers, the ongoing operations of
all departments within Legends Bay Casino.
- Manage and direct the organization toward its primary
objectives based on profit and return on capital.
- Establish current objectives and long-range goals, plans and
policies, through consultation with managers and the approval of
- Collaborate closely with other executives to develop and
conduct major plans, coordinate operations are being executed in
accordance with policies.
- Be responsible for overall guest and employee
- Make decisions, as required, regarding personnel changes at
highest executive levels within the company.
- Monitor implementation of initiatives, measure achievements
against objectives and direct modification of plans as conditions
- Oversee adequacy and soundness of the organizations financial
- Maintain a constant review of financial results of all
- Review operating results comparing them with established
objective and take steps to ensure that the company complies with
all government regulatory requirements,
- Present regular reports on operations to the owner.
- Promote cooperation and communication among departments to
foster unity of purpose.
- Represent the company in dealing with owners, employee's
customers, the government, and the public at large.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Minimum of 5
years' experience in a Casino Leadership capacity.
- Demonstrated management and financial skills in dealing with
all phases of business operations.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Flexibility to work varied shifts, including weekends and
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondary smoke, high
noise levels, bright lights and dust.
Required Work Cards:
- Registration with Gaming Control Board.
- Alcohol Certification.
Machinery, Work Equipment, Programs, Software, Hardware Used:
- Microsoft Office Programs
Keywords: Legends Bay Casino, Sparks , Assistant General Manager, Executive , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!