Registered Nurse, EMERGENCY DEPT, Full Time Nights
Company: Northern Nevada Medical Center
Posted on: January 8, 2022
ResponsibilitiesThis Emergency Department Registered Nurse (RN)
opportunity is full time in our Emergency Department and offers a a
flexiible night shift schedule.
When it comes to choosing a hospital, one thing is clear: quality
and convenience count. Northern Nevada Medical Center's tradition
of providing quality healthcare in a comfortable, accessible
environment means peace of mind for the thousands of patients
served by the hospital each year. Northern Nevada Medical Center is
a 124-bed acute care hospital located on 23 hillside acres at 2375
E. Prater Way in Sparks, Nevada.
NNMC Awarded Hospital Accreditation From The Joint Commission
NNMC was awarded its 7th consecutive 'A' from The Leapfrog Hospital
Safety Grade. The designation recognizes the hospital's efforts in
protecting patients from harm and providing safer healthcare.
NNMC has received the Gold Seal of Approval from The Joint
- Back Pain
- Advanced Total Hip & Total Knee Replacement
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center
- Spin Surgery
- Pain Management Center
- NNMC is also accredited by the Society of Cardiovascular Care
for our Chest Pain Center!
- Challenging & rewarding work environment
- Competitive compensation & generous paid time off
- Excellent medical, dental, vision & prescription drug
- 401K with company match and discounted stock plan
- Great voluntary benefits, i.e. discounts w/phone carriers & car
- Tuition Repayment Program
- Education reimbursement
- HealthStream online learning catalogue with plenty of free CEU
coursesIf you would like to learn more about the Registered Nurse
(RN) position before applying, please contact Leah Webb, Senior
Recruiter @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call 775.352.5309.
What we at Northern Nevada Medical Center value:
- Compassion: We treat everyone with kindness and warmth because
we genuinely care about every patient, employee and physician like
they are family.
- Empathy: We put ourselves in our patient's shoes and deliver
clinical care with a personalized touch.
- Teamwork: We foster a caring and friendly work environment to
bring the best possible outcomes in our patient's lives.
- Quality: We strive to provide excellence in clinical care.
- Ethics: We conduct our business with the highest ethical and
- Respect: We promise to honor the dignity, individuality and
rights of everyone.
- Service Excellence: We provide personalized and professional
service that exceeds the expectations of those we serve.
- Innovation: We continually invest in technology and process
improvements to develop new and better ways of delivering clinical
care.Emergency Department Registered Nurse (RN)We are looking for a
dynamic Emergency Department Registered Nurse (RN) that will help
provide safe and compassionate care to our patients in the
emergency department setting.Qualifications
- Current Nevada nursing license
- Current BLS
- Current ACLS & PALS(or obtained within six months of hire)
The hospital is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal
Health Services, Inc., a King of Prussia, PA based company that is
one of the largest healthcare management companies in the nation.
The hospital provides physicians and patients with many of the
latest technological innovations for diagnosis and treatment of
even the most acute clinical conditions. Northern Nevada Medical
Center is accredited by The Joint Commission (TJC) and licensed by
the state of Nevada.
EEO StatementAll UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an
environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities
are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are
equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully
commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and
compensation of individuals without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and
sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.We believe
that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our
success.NoticeAt UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources
departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates
by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career
path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a
highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the
recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail,
Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or
job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know
by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or
Keywords: Northern Nevada Medical Center, Sparks , Registered Nurse, EMERGENCY DEPT, Full Time Nights, Healthcare , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!