Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionABOUT THE POSITIONChrysalis is seeking to hire a
Caregiver in the Ogden, UT area. This position helps support
individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities to
become more independent, have fun, and build relationships. You
will care for them at their own home, as well as participate in fun
activities in the community. Our caregivers gain valuable
experience in the human services field and will be given many
opportunities to advance within the organization.What is it like to
be a caregiver for Chrysalis? Here is what you might expect to do
on a typical day:
- Teach an individual how to cook a meal
- Aid in budgeting and planning
- Model appropriate behaviors
- Attend fun activities such as going to the movies, bowling, car
rides, zoo visits, sporting events, video games etc.
- Help the individuals stay physically active and
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
- No prior experience working with individuals with disabilities
is necessary to apply for this position. We train all of our
caregivers to give meaningful support to the individuals we
serve.AVAILABLE SHIFTSWe are hiring full time and part time
positions. Options include grave shifts (around 12am – 9am), day
shifts (9am – 3pm), and evening shifts (around 3pm – 9pm or later).
We have some flexibility with these shifts so we will discuss
availability during the interview.BENEFITSThis position starts at
$14-$15/hr depending on experience. Chrysalis also offers
competitive benefits to full time employees including:
- Paid time off (vacation and sick)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k#IND789Powered by JazzHRxrsUKYxdEj
Keywords: Chrysalis, Sparks , Caregiver, Healthcare , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!