Posted on: May 12, 2022
As the nation's leading provider of oxygen, durable medical
equipment, and clinical respiratory services, Lincare is looking to
add to our ever-expanding staff of competent healthcare
professionals. Our mission is to set the standard for excellence,
transforming the way respiratory care is delivered in the home.
Help us change our patient's lives while doing what you love!
Why Work at Lincare?
- Culture- -An inclusive, open and friendly environment focused
on our associates and their success
- Benefits- -Comprehensive benefits package with flexible options
to fit your individual health and financial needs
- Growth- -As an industry leader that has experienced continued
growth, our associates have a defined career path focused on
Provide comfort to families and patients by ensuring they are
educated on how to manage equipment, follow up with care checks and
provide support to patients outside the hospital. Strong knowledge
of pulmonary function, pulmonary rehabilitation and experience with
respiratory equipment preferred.
- Set up, operate and provide training on equipment including but
not limited to CPAP/BiPap, Nebulizers, Oxygen Concentrators and
- Monitoring patient physiological responses to therapy and
consulting with physicians in the event of adverse reaction
- Perform thorough and professional patient assessments in
accordance with Lincare policies and procedures
- Inspect, test and adjust equipment to ensure it is functioning
safely and efficiently
- Review prescription and patient information to assess condition
and determine suitable treatment administration and modifications
that may be needed, compatible with physician orders
- Maintain charts and documentation in a complete and timely
- Provide telephone support and/or emergency visits to resolve
equipment issues when necessary
- Active clinical license and in good standing as mandated per
state of practice
- In all states, CRT's and RRT's are qualified for this position.
Subject to state law/regulation, RN's, LPN's, LVN's paramedics,
EMT's and other clinicians may also be qualified for this
- Strong knowledge of pulmonary function and pulmonary
- Must have valid driver's license and reliable transportation to
commute between the office and patient's homes. Mileage
reimbursement is provided monthly.
Keywords: Lincare, Sparks , Respiratory Therapist, Healthcare , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!