RN - WOUND CARE/ENTEROSTOMAL
Company: Northern Nevada Sierra Medical Center
Posted on: May 16, 2022
ResponsibilitiesElevate Your Nursing Career at the brand new
Sierra Medical Center!!!Northern Nevada Health System Sierra
Medical Center is a 200-bed tertiary care located in south Reno,
Nevada opening in March 2022. Our brand new full-service facility
presents an awesome opportunity for nurses to help build, grow, and
develop Sierra Medical Center into an acute care force in the
within the broader Reno, NV community. Come join us and Elevate
Your Nursing Career at Sierra Medical Center.WHAT YOU CAN
EXPECTEarn the recognition and support you deserve as a key member
of our healthcare team.
- Relocation Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Tuition Loan Repayment Program
- $1000 Annual Certification Bonus
- Challenging and rewarding work environment with advanced
technological systems, processes and practice
- Significant opportunities to grow and develop through
job-related training, continuing education, and mobility up
- Competitive compensation and generous benefits, including
401(k) with company match and excellent medical, dental, vision and
prescription drug plan
- Shared Governance Model
- Clinical Nurse Advancement Program with monetary reward
- Significant opportunity to grow in ManagementJob
Description:Coordinates treatment to provide comprehensive wound
assessments and plan of care including goals, implementation of
treatment, evaluation and outcomes for patients throughout the
organization. Provides patient, family and staff education
regarding wound management, prevention of pressure ulcers, support
surfaces, dressing selections and other therapies. Is a resource
person for physicians, wound team and clinical staff? Additionally
is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with
adequate supervision. Participates in performance improvement plan
of the organization.Qualifications
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing; Bachelors of Science
in Nursing (BSN).
- Current state Registered Nurse Licensure.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in medical/surgical,
- Certified Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurse (CWOCN) or
Certified Wound Care Nurse (CWCN) required.
- Current BCLS certification.
Keywords: Northern Nevada Sierra Medical Center, Sparks , RN - WOUND CARE/ENTEROSTOMAL, Healthcare , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!