RN - MED/SURG/TELEMETRY/IMU
Company: Northern Nevada Sierra Medical Center
Posted on: June 17, 2022
ResponsibilitiesElevate Your Nursing Career at the brand new
Sierra Medical Center!!!
Northern Nevada Health System - Sierra Medical Center is a 200-bed
tertiary care located in south Reno, Nevada opening in March 2022.
Our brand new full-service facility presents an awesome opportunity
for nurses to help build, grow, and develop Sierra Medical Center
into an acute care force in the within the broader Reno, NV
community. Come join us and "Elevate Your Nursing Career" at Sierra
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECTEarn the recognition and support you deserve as
a key member of our healthcare team.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Tuition Loan Repayment Program
- $1000 Annual Certification Bonus
- Challenging and rewarding work environment with advanced
technological systems, processes and practice
- Significant opportunities to grow and develop through
job-related training, continuing education, and mobility up
- Competitive compensation and generous benefits, including
401(k) with company match and excellent medical, dental, vision and
prescription drug plan
- Shared Governance Model
- Clinical Nurse Advancement Program with monetary reward
- Significant opportunity to grow in ManagementJob
Provides safe, competent nursing care for patients in accordance
with facility policies, standards, and philosophy. Provides
professional leadership and support to the healthcare team. The
concepts of Patient Centered Care will provide the foundation for
all nursing care. Demonstrates Service Excellence standards at all
- Graduate of an accredited or NLN-approved RN program.
- Current Nevada nursing license.
- Current BLS certificate.
- Prefer one year full time or three years part time experience
in acute care setting.
- ACLS (or obtained within six months of employment).
- Must successfully pass any pre-employment assessment(s)
required by the facility.
Keywords: Northern Nevada Sierra Medical Center, Sparks , RN - MED/SURG/TELEMETRY/IMU, Healthcare , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!