RN - DAY SURGERY UNIT
Company: Northern Nevada Sierra Medical Center
Location: Sun Valley
Posted on: June 16, 2022
ResponsibilitiesElevate Your Nursing Career at the brand new
Sierra Medical Center!!!
Northern Nevada Health System - Sierra Medical Center is a 200-bed
tertiary care located in south Reno, Nevada opening in March 2022.
Our brand new full-service facility presents an awesome opportunity
for nurses to help build, grow, and develop Sierra Medical Center
into an acute care force in the within the broader Reno, NV
community. Come join us and "Elevate Your Nursing Career" at Sierra
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECTEarn the recognition and support you deserve as
a key member of our healthcare team.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Tuition Loan Repayment Program
- $1000 Annual Certification Bonus
- Challenging and rewarding work environment with advanced
technological systems, processes and practice
- Significant opportunities to grow and develop through
job-related training, continuing education, and mobility up
- Competitive compensation and generous benefits, including
401(k) with company match and excellent medical, dental, vision and
prescription drug plan
- Shared Governance Model
- Clinical Nurse Advancement Program with monetary reward
- Significant opportunity to grow in ManagementJob
Provides direct and indirect patient care in the DSU/Pain Center
and PHA (preoperative holding area) environment. Communicates with
physicians/Nurse Manager and director/co-workers, as appropriate
about changes in patient's clinical condition including results of
diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly
and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all
departments with adequate supervision.Qualifications
- Current Nevada Registered Nurse Licensure.
- Current ACLS & BLS certification.
Keywords: Northern Nevada Sierra Medical Center, Sparks , RN - DAY SURGERY UNIT, Healthcare , Sun Valley, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!