REGISTERED NURSE OPPORTUNITIES IN RENO, NV USA FOR CANADIANS ***ALL AREAS***
Company: Northern Nevada Sierra Medical Center
Posted on: June 18, 2022
ResponsibilitiesElevate Your Nursing Career at the brand new
Sierra Medical Center!!!
Northern Nevada Health System - Sierra Medical Center is a 200-bed
tertiary care located in south Reno, Nevada opening in March 2022.
Our brand new full-service facility presents an awesome opportunity
for nurses to help build, grow, and develop Sierra Medical Center
into an acute care force in the within the broader Reno, NV
community. Come join us and "Elevate Your Nursing Career" at Sierra
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECTEarn the recognition and support you deserve as
a key member of our healthcare team.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Tuition Loan Repayment Program
- $1000 Annual Certification Bonus
- Challenging and rewarding work environment with advanced
technological systems, processes and practice
- Significant opportunities to grow and develop through
job-related training, continuing education, and mobility up
- Competitive compensation and generous benefits, including
401(k) with company match and excellent medical, dental, vision and
prescription drug plan
- Shared Governance Model
- Clinical Nurse Advancement Program with monetary reward
- Significant opportunity to grow in Management
Job Summary: Assumes shift responsibility and accountability for
the planning and provision of direct and indirect nursing care to
the patient, family, care partner and appropriate others.
Coordinates multi-disciplinary team members, directs and
facilitates nursing staff in obtaining safe, optimal health care
outcomes. Supports activities that meet the facility vision,
mission and goals. Provides professional leadership and support to
the healthcare team. The concepts of Patient Centered Care will
provide the foundation for all nursing care. Demonstrates Service
Excellence standards at all times.
- Graduate of an accredited or NLN-approved RN program.
- Current Nevada nursing license.
- Current BLS certificate.
- Minimum two years experience in acute care setting.
- ACLS is required.
- Handle with Care in required speciality.
Keywords: Northern Nevada Sierra Medical Center, Sparks , REGISTERED NURSE OPPORTUNITIES IN RENO, NV USA FOR CANADIANS ***ALL AREAS***, Healthcare , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!