RN - INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY
Company: Northern Nevada Sierra Medical Center
Posted on: June 19, 2022
ResponsibilitiesElevate Your Nursing Career at the brand new
Sierra Medical Center!!!Northern Nevada Health System Sierra
Medical Center is a 200-bed tertiary care located in south Reno,
Nevada opening in March 2022. Our brand new full-service facility
presents an awesome opportunity for nurses to help build, grow, and
develop Sierra Medical Center into an acute care force in the
within the broader Reno, NV community. Come join us and Elevate
Your Nursing Career at Sierra Medical Center.WHAT YOU CAN
EXPECTEarn the recognition and support you deserve as a key member
of our healthcare team.
- Relocation Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Tuition Loan Repayment Program
- $1000 Annual Certification Bonus
- Challenging and rewarding work environment with advanced
technological systems, processes and practice
- Significant opportunities to grow and develop through
job-related training, continuing education, and mobility up
- Competitive compensation and generous benefits, including
401(k) with company match and excellent medical, dental, vision and
prescription drug plan
- Shared Governance Model
- Clinical Nurse Advancement Program with monetary reward
- Significant opportunity to grow in ManagementJob
Description:The Interventional Radiology Nurse provides patient
care during minimally invasive and image-guided procedures.
Delivers general nursing care to patients in all areas of the
Radiology/Imaging Department, assesses patient condition and takes
immediate action in emergency situation. Responds to patient needs
before, during and after procedures including assessment of
condition, cardiac arrest, intravenous problems. Performs moderate
sedation during procedures and pre-examination and post-examination
assessments for angiography, CT scan and minor special procedures,
including physical exam with extremity pulses, allergies, current
medication and medical history which would have an adverse effect
on the patient. Educates patient and family about pre, intra and
post procedure care. Documents care and relays information to
physician and patient care unit. Assist the radiology department
with nursing related care in all diagnostic areas within the
- Graduation from and accredited school of nursing and one (1)
years of clinical nursing experience in IR, Telemetry, Emergency
services or Critical Care required.
- Moderate Sedation experience preferred.
- State of Nevada RN License.
- BLS & ACLS required.
- Radiology Nursing Certifcation (CRN) strongly preferred.
- Ability to participate in on-call schedule on a regualr basis
for special procedured if needed.
Keywords: Northern Nevada Sierra Medical Center, Sparks , RN - INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY, Healthcare , Dayton, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!