RN - INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY
Company: Northern Nevada Sierra Medical Center
Location: Sun Valley
Posted on: June 19, 2022
ResponsibilitiesElevate Your Nursing Career at the brand new
Sierra Medical Center!!!
Northern Nevada Health System - Sierra Medical Center is a 200-bed
tertiary care located in south Reno, Nevada opening in March 2022.
Our brand new full-service facility presents an awesome opportunity
for nurses to help build, grow, and develop Sierra Medical Center
into an acute care force in the within the broader Reno, NV
community. Come join us and "Elevate Your Nursing Career" at Sierra
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECTEarn the recognition and support you deserve as
a key member of our healthcare team.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Tuition Loan Repayment Program
- $1000 Annual Certification Bonus
- Challenging and rewarding work environment with advanced
technological systems, processes and practice
- Significant opportunities to grow and develop through
job-related training, continuing education, and mobility up
- Competitive compensation and generous benefits, including
401(k) with company match and excellent medical, dental, vision and
prescription drug plan
- Shared Governance Model
- Clinical Nurse Advancement Program with monetary reward
- Significant opportunity to grow in ManagementJob
The Interventional Radiology Nurse provides patient care during
minimally invasive and image-guided procedures. Delivers general
nursing care to patients in all areas of the Radiology/Imaging
Department, assesses patient condition and takes immediate action
in emergency situation. Responds to patient needs before, during
and after procedures including assessment of condition, cardiac
arrest, intravenous problems. Performs moderate sedation during
procedures and pre-examination and post-examination assessments for
angiography, CT scan and minor special procedures, including
physical exam with extremity pulses, allergies, current medication
and medical history which would have an adverse effect on the
patient. Educates patient and family about pre, intra and post
procedure care. Documents care and relays information to physician
and patient care unit. Assist the radiology department with nursing
related care in all diagnostic areas within the
- Graduation from and accredited school of nursing and one (1)
years of clinical nursing experience in IR, Telemetry, Emergency
services or Critical Care required.
- Moderate Sedation experience preferred.
- State of Nevada RN License.
- BLS & ACLS required.
- Radiology Nursing Certifcation (CRN) strongly preferred.
- Ability to participate in on-call schedule on a regualr basis
for special procedured if needed.
Keywords: Northern Nevada Sierra Medical Center, Sparks , RN - INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY, Healthcare , Sun Valley, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!