Mental Health Therapist - Permanently Remote
Company: Foresight Mental Health
Location: Sun Valley
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Welcome to Foresight Mental Health. We're so glad you're
considering joining our team.
At Foresight, we're committed to building culture from the inside
out. We're thrilled to rank No. 26 in Glassdoor's 50 Best Places to
Work for small- and medium-sized companies. Join a community that's
changing mental health care for the better.
Now hiring for August/September 2022!
You're a mental health professional dedicated to helping others
find their unique path forward. You enjoy being part of a community
of like-minded people who strive every day to elevate mental health
care and do right by those we serve, our members. You gravitate
toward working with others who value diversity and inclusivity as
much as you do; who believe they have something to teach as well as
something to learn, are inspired by lifting people up and, above
all, are committed to cultivating positive mental health in
everything they do.
Welcome to Foresight, where our purpose is to empower people to be
healthier and happier, and our promise to all providers who join us
is to recognize the incredible work you do every day, and make sure
you feel as supported and cared for as the people you tend to.
The high-level details
- This is a full-time position, with a minimum of 30 clinical
hours per week, meeting with members.
- You'll practice individual, family, couples or group
psychotherapy, and have full access to a dedicated support team
that manages all of the administrative tasks so you can focus on
doing what you love. Our support team takes care of:
- Insurance verification
- Visit check-in and checkout
- Billing and reimbursement
- As a Foresight provider, you're part of a celebrated,
collaborative team that's the backbone of our organization. You'll
enjoy a wide range of professional support and benefits,
- Two hours of paid time each week for charting.
- Weekly clinical consultations with your location's cohort,
listening and sharing about cases or treatment, included as paid
- Position is currently remote with intention to return to office
with option for Hybrid (2-3 days/week) or full-time (5 days/week)
in office at a future date.
- Access to our well-established development track, with multiple
options for growth in the organization.
- Generous support for growing your education and skills, with
in-house training and stipends.
What you'll bring
- We're looking for individuals with the following
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Licensed Marriage Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC)
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- An active, independent CA license, or a pending license number
after successful pass of license exam
- A related degree; you must have completed state-specific degree
and coursework requirements
What you'll receive
- An hourly rate of $50; annual equivalent of $87K to $102K,
depending on hours worked per week
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off that includes vacation, sick leave and
- 401k with employer match
- An annual stipend for continuing education units (CEUs) and
- In-house, free continuing education and reimbursement for new
- Provided equipment and office space, depending on your chosen
model (virtual or hybrid)
- Dedicated provider support from our Operations and Help Desk
teams, and a monthly technology stipend
- Access to our one-on-one peer support program
- Malpractice liability insurance coverage
Come join our dynamic and innovative team working toward mental
wellness for all.
Thanks for your interest in working with Foresight
If you are a California resident, please read our California
Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Foresight is an equal opportunity employer. We're committed to
providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet
your needs. If you're a person with a disability and require
assistance during the application process, please don't hesitate to
reach out. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome
members of all backgrounds and perspectives.
Keywords: Foresight Mental Health, Sparks , Mental Health Therapist - Permanently Remote, Healthcare , Sun Valley, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!