CNA - FLOAT POOL -MULTI CAMPUS - DAYS
Company: Northern Nevada Sierra Medical Center
Posted on: June 24, 2022
ResponsibilitiesElevate Your Nursing Career at the brand new
Sierra Medical Center!!!
Northern Nevada Health System - Sierra Medical Center is a 200-bed
tertiary care located in south Reno, Nevada opening in March 2022.
Our brand new full-service facility presents an awesome opportunity
for nurses to help build, grow, and develop Sierra Medical Center
into an acute care force in the within the broader Reno, NV
community. Come join us and "Elevate Your Nursing Career" at Sierra
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECTEarn the recognition and support you deserve as
a key member of our healthcare team.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Tuition Loan Repayment Program
- Challenging and rewarding work environment with advanced
technological systems, processes and practice
- Significant opportunities to grow and develop through
job-related training, continuing education, and mobility up
- Competitive compensation and generous benefits, including
401(k) with company match and excellent medical, dental, vision and
prescription drug plan
- Shared Governance Model
- Clinical Nurse Advancement Program with monetary reward
- Significant opportunity to grow in ManagementJob
Provides direct patient care to high risk patients and indirect
patient care under the direction of a RN or physician. Assists
patients with activities of daily living, provides for personal
care, emotional support and performs more complex clinical skills
under the direction of a RN. Remains in constant attendance with
the patient. Provides for personal care, comfort and assists with
safe, clean environmentQualifications
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Current CNA certification in the state of Nevada.
- Current BCLS certificate.
Keywords: Northern Nevada Sierra Medical Center, Sparks , CNA - FLOAT POOL -MULTI CAMPUS - DAYS, Healthcare , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!