Registered Nurse RN
Company: Avalon VA
Posted on: January 27, 2023
OverviewNorthern Nevada Veterans Home is now hiring Registered
Nurses RNs Use your nursing skills to serve and honor those who
have served for our country. - ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities:
Responsible for the independent supervision of the delivery of care
to a group of residents in a nursing unit. Assess resident needs,
develop individual care plans, administer nursing care, evaluate
nursing care, and supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and
other personnel in the delivery of nursing
- A current, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse
(RN) in State of practice.
- Demonstrate RN -clinical assessment skills at the level
necessary to meet the job requirements.
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as
well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to long-term
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work with an
interdisciplinary care team.
- Able to relate positively, favorably and cooperatively with
others, including employees, residents, family members, and
personnel of outside agencies and organizations.
- Positive attitude toward the elderly.
- At least one year of experience in Long Term Care is preferred.
Avalon Health Care Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. INDLN125
#varn PandoLogic. Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN), Location:
Sparks, NV - 89441 , PL: 557706753
Keywords: Avalon VA, Sparks , Registered Nurse RN, Healthcare , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!