Registered Nurse (RN) (FT, PT, PRN, and Temporary Contract)
Location: Sun Valley
Posted on: September 10, 2023
As a Registered Nurse, have you ever wanted to work somewhere where
you can fully use all the skills you learned and see different
types of patients every day? Where your work is valued, you are in
a safe and secure place, and most of the patients are very
appreciative of your care.
NaphCare is hiring Registered Nurses (RNs) just like you at the
Washoe County Jail located in Reno, Nevada. Full Time Day Shifts,
Full Time Night Shifts, Part Time, PRN, and 8-13 week temporary
contracts are available! Pay rates range from $39 - $48.75 per hour
based on shift, site needs, licensure and experience.
At NaphCare, we want you to be able to use your skills. Our
positions encourage cross-training, and include roles such as
intake booking nurse, mental health nurse, detox nurse, sick call
nurse and health and physical assessments nurse.
This is what our employees say about working in correctional
healthcare for NaphCare. "I cannot believe I worked 20 years as a
nurse before finding corrections. I have never felt more valued and
I love how every day is so different and exciting. I feel safer
here than when I worked in the ER." Justin, DON
- Take and document all patient history and vital signs.
- Perform and document all patient history and vital signs,
mental health screenings and/or evaluations.
- Respond to and initiate care for medical and mental health
- Assist with daily triage/sick call, minor medical/surgical
procedures, patient assessments, examinations and/or
- Initiate and document prescribed protocol agreement.
- Respond to and initiate care for medical emergencies within the
- Observe and evaluate the performance of the licensed
practical/vocational nursing staff. NaphCare Benefits for Full-Time
- Prescriptions free of charge through our health plan!
- Health, dental & vision insurance that starts day one!
- Lowest Cost Benefits! $77 for single, $282 for family!
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) services
- 100% vested 401K and Roth with company contribution that starts
- Tuition Assistance
- Referral bonuses
- On-site education
- Free Continuing Education!
- Term life insurance at no cost to the employee
- Generous paid time off & paid holidays - Starts day one! We
support your growth and internal promotion. Once hired, we
encourage our employees to continue to seek opportunities for
advancement and leadership.
NaphCare is a family owned, medical technology company that has
been delivering high quality healthcare to correctional facilities
across the nation for over 30 years. Come join our team of over
4000 employees and growing! NaphCare pays well, offers outstanding
benefits, and has an incredibly engaged corporate support team to
make sure you have what you need to be truly excellent at what you
We know you may have questions before applying. To speak to a
recruiter directly, email your questions or resume to .
New grads are encouraged to apply - we'll train you in the exciting
field of correctional healthcare!
NaphCare has a partnership with NetCE that provides CEU/CME for our
staff. NetCE uses a rigorous peer review process to ensure that all
activities and content are up-to-date. This service streamlines
continuing education for all NaphCare Employees to meet state
specific requirements for maintaining licensing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
Nurse Nurse Nurse Cart Care Nurse Nurse Nurse Nurse schedule hour
shifts grads Graduates Cost Benefits Time Time Term Contract
Keywords: NaphCare, Sparks , Registered Nurse (RN) (FT, PT, PRN, and Temporary Contract), Healthcare , Sun Valley, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!