Company: Gentle Dental
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Full-time General Dentist Opportunity in Reno, NV.
At Gentle Dental, we value our teammate's smile as much as our
patient's smile. -
Our vision is to provide exceptional, lifelong, integrated oral
healthcare services. We enhance the quality of our patients' lives
by providing accessible oral healthcare, which is paramount to
overall health and wellbeing.
Our culture is based on innovation and providing a wellness
approach to Dentistry to improve clinical results and consistently
generate predictable treatment outcomes. - We focus on a commitment
to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal
accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative
and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.
It's the whole idea of group dentistry, reimagined to provide
Doctors and Clinicians with the right balance of autonomy and
support for all stages of their career, focused on the best
interests of patients. -
Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of the people
in your community!
- Full team of in house Board eligible, or Certified, specialists
to support your specialty needs
- Predominantly PPO practice
- Comprehensive dental office -
- 30% + of production based on experience
- 4-5 days a week
- Monday - Friday
- 6360 Mae Anne Ave. STE 3 Reno, NV 89523
- 800 S. Meadows Parkway, Suite 100 Reno, NV 89521
- 2399 Wingfield Hills Rd, Ste 130, Sparks, NV 89436
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
For candidates who are considering relocating into the area,
relocation assistance and state license reimbursement is
- Experienced dentists preferred
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to
acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical
excellence, personal accountability, building relationships, and
seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our
patients and teams.
Keywords: Gentle Dental, Sparks , Dentist, Healthcare , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!