Registered Nurse RN
Company: Avalon Health Care
Posted on: March 3, 2019
OverviewNorthern Nevada State Veterans Home is now hiring for Registered Nurses, RNs to join our outstanding team!
**We will not be hiring these positions until mid to late February 2019**
Use your nursing skills to serve others in our fantastic facility.
Avalon offers great pay with career growth opportunities including tuition reimbursement and career advancement courses.
Develop lasting relationships with your patients and the staff in our building. The valuable work we do makes a difference in the lives of our patients and their families.
Apply today for a fulfilling and worthwhile career with Avalon!ResponsibilitiesRequired Skills for RN:
- A current, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in State of practice.
- Demonstrate RN clinical assessment skills at the level necessary to meet the job requirements.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work with an interdisciplinary care team.
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures that are necessary for providing quality care.
- Capable of researching new methods and principles to incorporate them into existing nursing practices.
- Basic understanding of computer technology, including email use.
- Proven written and oral communication skills.
- Proven decision making and analytical skills.
- Able to relate positively, favorably and cooperatively with others, including employees, residents, family members, and personnel of outside agencies and organizations.
- Positive attitude toward the elderly.
QualificationsRecent clinical experience, education, or specialty skills specific to geriatrics is required.
At least one year of experience in Long Term Care is preferred.
For additional information, please contact Brenna Monsen, Healthcare Recruiter at 801-325-0161 today!
Avalon Healthcare Management, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer (EEO) committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Avalon Healthcare Management, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status or any other status protected under federal, state, or local laws.EEOAvalon Healthcare Management, Inc. is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Avalon is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact Brenna Monsen, 801-596-8844, email@example.com.
Keywords: Avalon Health Care, Sparks , Registered Nurse RN, Healthcare , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!