Opening Shift Manager
Company: O'CATHIAN OPERATING GROUP LTD
Posted on: May 11, 2022
There are two kinds of people in this world: SONIC employees and
those who wish they were SONIC employees. This elite group gets to
work with awesome people, earn great pay, and sport the cool
Being a Opening shift Manager at a SONIC Drive-In restaurant is the
cherry on top of a Strawberry Banana Split Molten Cake Sundae.
You'll assist the drive-in restaurant's General Manager in managing
drive-in operations. You will also be involved in training and
supporting other employees to ensure we provide quality food in a
clean, safe and efficient manner. We want every guest to have an
enjoyable dining experience every time they come to SONIC.
Basic job duties for the drive-in restaurant's Assistant Manager
- Manages, trains, monitors and coaches Team / Crew Members,
Carhops and Skating Carhops
- Directs and assigns drive-in restaurant employees as needed to
ensure all aspects of food service meet operational standards
- Adheres to and monitors employee compliance of the drive-in
restaurant employee handbook, policies and practices
- Performs restaurant opening duties
- Monitors and makes appropriate adjustments to staffing levels,
inventory levels and food cost control
- Completes weekly inventory as needed
- Assists in administrative duties including maintaining files,
records and all required documentation
- Reinforces a customer service mentality and ensures all
employees are focused on serving the customer at all times.
- Immediately and respectfully responds to guest requests.
Reports guest complaints to immediate supervisor and assists in
resolving such complaints.
Employer: O'Cathian Operating Group
SONIC Drive-In Assistant Manager Requirements:
- Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and
- General knowledge and understanding of the restaurant industry
or retail operations required
- Minimum of six months of restaurant management experience (QSR)
or one year entry level retail management experience required.
Experience running shifts without supervision
- Effective communication skills; basic math, reading and
- Ability to follow directions and work with autonomy once given
directions; ability to multi-task and successfully solve
- Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene
standards at SONIC
Additional SONIC Drive-In Assistant Manager Qualifications. ..
- Friendly and smiling faces that enjoy providing courteous food
service to our guests!
- Professional individuals who value people and demonstrate
respect for others!
- A team player willing to meet and exceed drive-in goals and
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and lead
- Dedicated individuals with a proven track record of building
sales, creative marketing, expense management and developing people
into successful teams.
Sure, classic cars and vintage threads may be things of the past,
but the Sonic Drive-In experience will always be groovy, right on,
awesome, wicked, fab, the bee's knees, cruisin'. .. you get the
picture! It's downright sensational!!
All that's missing is you, so APPLY TODAY!
SONIC and its independent franchise owners are Equal Opportunity
Keywords: O'CATHIAN OPERATING GROUP LTD, Sparks , Opening Shift Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Fallon, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!