Location: Silver Springs
Posted on: June 23, 2022
CHEWY IS NOW HIRING for our new Reno, NV location! Visit our
upcoming hiring events: Chewy Fulfillment Center
Monday - Friday - 9AM - 5PM
8001 N. Virginia St., Reno NV 89506 Our Opportunity: Launch your
career with the largest Pet E-Commerce company! With over 19
million active customers, Chewy not only provides a personalized
world-class on-line customer experience, but also a 1-2 day rapid
delivery! Chewy offers a variety of career paths including part
time and full-time schedules. Competitive wages and attractive
benefits with opportunity for increase at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36,
42, and 48 months! Why you'll love working here: Safety, Health,
and Culture are top priorities at Chewy with all our roles and
locations. We offer the following benefits for our team
- State of the Art, Climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and EAP
- Team building events and company sponsored luncheons.
- 401k with company matching.
- Paid Time Off: Full Time Members are eligible for up to 10 days
of PTO each year.
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample
opportunities for growth and promotion within the
- Subsidized child, adult and pet backup care through
- Discounts on many items through the LifeMart Discount platform.
What you'll do:
- Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions;
labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers,
moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift,
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process
is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- Utilize Power Industrial Trucks, material handling equipment,
safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage
and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and
great care in every order we fill for our customers. What you'll
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial
Trucks) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet
Jack, Walkie Rider, etc. Chewy is committed to equal opportunity.
We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act
or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you
wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for
employment at Chewy, please contact HR@chewy.com. To access Chewy's
collected from job applicants and how we use it, please click here:
Keywords: Chewy, Sparks , Fulfillment Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Silver Springs, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!