Customer Service Representative
Company: Motion and Flow Control Products Inc
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Job DescriptionWhether you are a warehouse beginner or an expert
there is a place for you at MFCP! Join a rapidly growing &
family-oriented company with plenty of room to grow your career. We
provide training and pay progression plans, generous educational
reimbursement, plenty of paid time-off and competitive retirement
and medical benefits.Earn extra bonuses in your first year with
MFCP!Become part of our dedicated team and take advantage of all
that Motion and Flow Controls Products has to offer:
- Working schedules – steady, reliable, and flexible work
- Competitive wages – a consistent paycheck, quarterly bonus, and
pay progression plans
- Growth opportunities – on-the-job training and career
- Benefits – healthcare, paid time-off, and competitive
- Incentive Programs – new hire retention bonus and employee
- A safe working environment – adhering to all current OSHA
safety requirementsPosition Summary: Customer Service
Representatives (CSR) are responsible for receiving requests for
quotations, orders, and lead-times from customers. CSR's prepare
quotations on standard and non-standard items, write orders, and
relay pertinent quote or order information to customers and
suppliers. CSR's coordinate with other departments in handling
purchase orders and providing service and support to customers and
the Outside Sales Team.Primary Duties
- Receives telephone, email, fax or walk-in requests for price
quotations, purchase orders, order changes, adjustments, and
cancellations directly from domestic customers, original equipment
manufacturers, and distributors.
- Achieves and maintains rapport with customers and works to give
them the best possible service.
- Provides support to the Outside Sales Team.
- Uses our business ERP systems to retrieve customer information,
stock status information, the status of purchase orders, and to
make changes on customer purchase orders. Ensures that correct
codes are used for retrieving and inputting information.
- Track and follow up on inquiries, quotations, and orders
through our ERP systems. Works closely with supplier and warehouse
expeditors regarding deliveries of scheduled shipments.
- Ensure all required documentation is obtained and forwarded to
- Interface with our suppliers on technical, pricing, and
- Assist accounts receivable with payment and credit hold
- Ensure that the highest level of customer service is provided
promptly and ethically.
- Generate and maintain accurate required documentation,
- Collaborate with all appropriate departments and personnel to
ensure customer satisfaction
- Develop ideas that help MFCP improve customer service, systems,
- Adhere to strict Safety Guidelines.Other DutiesPlease note this
job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are
required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities,
and activities may change at any time with or without notice.Basic
- Detail-oriented with solid organizational skills and the
ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced work
- Strong computer skills including use of MS Office (Word, Excel
& Outlook), with a willingness to learn new software programs.
Experience with Epicor Prophet 21 a plus.
- Experience with distribution and familiarity with our product
lines, a plus.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- The previous background should include knowledge of parts and
nomenclature as well as a demonstrated ability to work well with
customers and suppliers.Physical Demands and Work Environment: Work
environment mainly office, but may vary including warehouse
containing moving equipment, fluctuating temperature, and inventory
in various storage arrangements, office work, manufacturing,
machine shops, agricultural operations, and any other specific
business operations of current or potential vendors and customers.
The physical demands and work environment reflected are
representative of those encountered by employees when performing
the essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to accommodate individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions of the job.Salary:Commensurate with skills and
experience.Benefits:Along with a competitive salary, MFCP offers
attractive benefits, including Paid time off, Medical, Dental,
Vision, 401(k) Investment Plan, and Life Insurance.Candidates are
subject to pre-employment criminal background, drug screen, and DMV
record review, along with possible reference checks."We are an
Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of
age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, marital status,
sexual orientation, veteran status, military status, disability,
genetic information, or any other applicable status protected by
federal, state, or local law."This Employer Participates in
Keywords: Motion and Flow Control Products Inc, Sparks , Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!