Warehouse Worker - Part Time - Now Hiring up to $20.50 / hour
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Now Hiring up to $20.50 / hour Complete your application below
and visit us at our hiring events! Onsite Warehouse Recruiting
Office385 Milan Drive, McCarren NV 89434
- Monday - Wednesday 9:00am to 4:00pm Our Office will be closed
Thursday(11/24) & Friday(11/25) to observe the Holiday. We will
resume normal business hours Monday(11/28) Our Opportunity: As a
member of our fulfillment center and warehouse team, you'll thrive
in a safety-first work environment where your voice matters. We
will empower you to build, grow, and unleash your full potential.
You will be recognized for your hard work and commitment, and we
can't wait for you to join the pack! We are holding open interviews
with on-the-spot offers. Why you'll love working here: Across all
Chewy roles and locations, you'll work within a supportive and
inclusive culture - where you'll receive competitive pay and wage
increases. We offer the following benefits for our part-time team
- State of the art, climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- 401(k) with company matching
- Team building events and company-sponsored luncheons
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample
opportunities for growth and promotion within the
- The option to sign up for Payactiv's Earned Wage Access
program, and access a portion of the money you've already earned,
before your regular payday! What you'll do: We focus on excellent
customer service, and we take pride and great care in every order
we fill for our customers - and their fuzzy family members.
Fulfillment Specialists perform a wide range of warehouse
- Labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers,
moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift,
- Fulfilling and organizing orders to ensure customer delivery
process is efficient and accurate.
- Creating accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- Safely and efficiently operating Powered Industrial Trucks
(PIT) and material handling equipment, to receive or transport
product to storage and staging locations. What you'll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment e.g., Cherry
Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider,
etc. Physical job requirements:
- Walk up to 2 miles per shift.
- Frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Frequently lift up to 70 pounds using an optional team
- Rarely lift greater than 70+ pounds using a team lift.
- Stand, push, pull, carry, squat, and kneel.
- Climb up and down stairs (where applicable). If you have a
disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar
law, and you need an accommodation during the application process
or to perform these job requirements, please contact
CAAR@chewy.com.If you have a disability under the Americans with
Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation
during the application process or to perform these job
requirements, or if you need a religious accommodation, please
contact CAAR@chewy.com. If you have a question regarding your
application, please contact HR@chewy.com. Chewy is committed to
equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of
information regarding information collected from job applicants and
how we use it, please click here:
Keywords: Chewy, Sparks , Warehouse Worker - Part Time - Now Hiring up to $20.50 / hour, Hospitality & Tourism , Fallon, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!