Extrusion Operator - $17.5/hr ($700/wk!)- Start Working TOMORROW!
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Bluecrew is looking for crew members to fill roles as Extrusion
Operators for one of our clients in Reno. Sign up for our app today
and let us help you grow your career with the flexibility of hourly
work and the security of being a W-2 employee with benefits. We're
hiring immediately. Apply now!
Position Summary: The Extrusion Operator position will support
plant operations by performing job duties that constitute the
production, inspection and packaging of products. The incumbent
will ensure that safety, quality, productivity, cost control &
customer satisfaction is maintained at the highest levels.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment, observes and
follows all safety polices, wears appropriate and prescribed
personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Must practice good housekeeping skills (i.e. compound on
floors, colorant, disposal of used wrapper supplies, wiping down
machine, sweeping, wiping, mopping, trash disposal, etc.).
Maintains a clean, neat and well-organized work area, which
includes returning items to appropriate location and areas (i.e.
raw materials, backdrops, brass, strapping, pallet jacks, etc.)
- Examines hoses for surface defects and works with the operator
to ensure quality of finished product.
- Demonstrates the ability to identify and re-set minor errors as
displayed on the auto-coiler and backdrop machine screen (i.e.
Three or more consecutive errors must
- Completes production paperwork as required (i.e. start-up/shut
down checklists, reports, defect sheets, QC Checklist, etc.)
- May assist end table with coupling, strapping, and boxing final
- There may be a specific dress code, but if it is not listed,
please make sure to wear close-toed shoes and pants.
Benefits of Working with Bluecrew (W2 status!)
- Hiring Immediately! No resume required, apply in 15 minutes
- Eligible for overtime
- Offers medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Accrued sick time
- Incentives for attendance and high performance
- Weekly pay and direct deposit to get paid fast
- Choose from flexible, short term jobs and recurring long term
jobs that fit your schedule
- Manage your work through the Bluecrew app: find and accept
jobs, clock-in/out, and more!
Bluecrew is your go-to place for short- and long-term jobs with top
pay. Our technology puts you in control by matching you with jobs
that fit your life and your schedule. Plus, you're protected with
benefits like overtime, sick days, and workers' compensation. At
Bluecrew we value the essential work you do to keep the world
At Bluecrew we hire you on as a W-2 employee which gives you all
the benefits of regular W-2 employees plus the flexibility to try
different roles. We are a perfect fit for energetic wage-earners
who love variety and learning new skills.
Keywords: Bluecrew, Sparks , Extrusion Operator - $17.5/hr ($700/wk!)- Start Working TOMORROW!, Human Resources , Dayton, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!