Food & Beverage Cleaning Attendant - Starts at $18/hr - Winter Seasonal
Company: Palisades Tahoe
Location: Sun Valley
Posted on: January 7, 2022
About Palisades TahoePalisades Tahoe is the largest ski resort
in the Lake Tahoe region, boasting 6,000 skiable acres across eight
peaks. The more than 70-year-old resort celebrates a rich history
as the host of the 1960 Winter Olympics, the Spring Skiing Capital,
and home mountain to dozens of Olympic and World Cup athletes
across multiple snow sports. With an average annual snowfall of 400
inches, Palisades Tahoe frequently operates the longest ski and
snowboard season in Lake Tahoe. The European-inspired Village at
Palisades Tahoe offers year-round events and over 50 bars,
restaurants, and boutiques, many of which are locally owned and
operated. Palisades Tahoe is on the Ikon Pass, which offers access
to 47 international ski destinations. In 2021 the resort changed
its name, trading in a harmful slur for a name that better reflects
its values and legacy. Visit the Palisades Tahoe website or call
1.800.403.0206 to learn more. You can also visit us on Instagram,
Twitter, Facebook, and Vimeo.A Great Job and Benefits to Match:
- Free skiing + riding privileges to 14 iconic resorts including
Palisades Tahoe, Mammoth Mountain, Steamboat, Solitude and
- 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Free lift tickets, plus 50% off lift tickets
- 25%-50% discount at Food & Beverage locations at Olympic Valley
and Alpine Meadows
- 30% discount at Palisades Tahoe operated retail stores,
including The North Face, Oakley and more
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
duties.Applicants must be 18 years of age. Essential Job
Responsibilities/Duties/Tasks include the following; other duties
may be assigned:
- Maintain highest degree of cleanliness in common areas of the
venue, kitchen, and other back of house areas
- Responsible for restroom cleanliness; wash sinks, clean toilets
and stalls, restock supplies as needed.
- Responsible for dishwashing as assigned.
- Responsible for dining area and food court cleanliness; wiping
down tables and chairs, restocking products, cups and trays,
monitor floors for spills.
- Monitor trash and recycling receptacles and dispose of trash
that is in or around restrooms and dining facilities including
decks, dispose of waste properly per Placer County statues and
- Sweep and mop as assigned.
- Vacuum carpeted areas throughout entire facility.
- Accommodate guests requests as needed.
- Heavy labor, snow removal, hauling trash, and furniture
- Required to work at outside for certain tasks.
- Assist with set up & breakdown; set tables and chairs.
- Compliance with chemical handling & usage policies.Competencies
and Job Requirements:
- Effective communication skills, oral & written.
- Strong sense of customer service & safety awareness.
- Able to understand and follow verbal and written
- Have a neat & clean appearance in compliance with the company
- Punctual, able to report at scheduled start time.
- Work well as part of a team.Physical Requirements: The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.While performing the duties of this job, the employee
must be capable of walking or standing 100% of a normal 8 hour work
shift and must be capable of frequently carrying, lifting. pushing
or pulling up to 40 lbs.Working Conditions:Indoor/Outdoor: While
performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to
outside weather conditions.Hazardous Materials/Noise: The noise
level in the work place is usually moderate. This employee will
frequently be exposed to fumes, odors, dusts, ventilationEquipment
Used in Job: Chemical cleaning agents, household cleaning products
- Must have or be able to obtain a California Food Handlers
- One to three months experience in food service or customer
- High School or betterBehaviorsPreferred
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability
to set your own schedule and goals
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
Keywords: Palisades Tahoe, Sparks , Food & Beverage Cleaning Attendant - Starts at $18/hr - Winter Seasonal, Human Resources , Sun Valley, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!