Human Resources Administrator
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Chewy is currently seeking a Human Resources Administrator to join
our team in Reno, NV. We are looking for someone to provide
administrative support to human resources function as needed (e.g.
correspondence generation, record keeping, file maintenance, HRIS
entry). Acts as the first point-of-contact for employees regarding
Human Resources issues.
*This is not a remote role.
What you'll do:
- Conducts new employee orientations on-site to ensure employees
gain an understanding of benefit plans, policies, and
- Monitors "call-off line" and processes other time off requests
to ensure accuracy of absenteeism tracking.
- Processes punch and payroll adjustments to ensure accuracy of
timesheets. - Processes changes within deadlines.
- Maintains employee files, initiates drug and background
screenings, and conducts routine file audits.
- Writes, revises, edits and proofreads company policies &
procedures and related documents as needed. Uses electronic
benefits bulletin board and other vehicles to communicate
information. Produces the Company telephone directory.
- Performs other HR generalist duties as assigned.
What you'll need:
- Must be proficient in Workday, required.
- 1 -to 3 years of experience administering general human
resources duties preferred
- Must have computer skills and the ability to learn HRIS system
(Paychex or Kronos).
- Must be proficient in MS Office products, especially
- Superior verbal/written skills and presentation skills. Good
punctuation, spelling, grammar and attention to detail a
- Strong interpersonal skills essential.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, which could include days,
nights, weekends, and/or holidays
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace
diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act
or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you
wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for
employment at Chewy, please contact . -
regarding information collected from job applicants and how we use
it, please click here: -).
Keywords: Chewy, Sparks , Human Resources Administrator, Human Resources , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!