Night Trash Collector Up to $18/hr Truck Required
Company: Valet Living
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Do you own a pickup truck or a vehicle with a trailer? -If so,
Valet Living is hiring for apartment trash collectors, and we are
seeking individuals to join our team.You will use your pickup truck
or trailer to transport trash bags from residents' doorsteps to the
trash compactor on the community property. -There is no offsite
driving or dumping - all activity is done on the property.If you
are looking to earn some extra income and enjoy working outdoors
and staying active, this might be a great opportunity for you.We
are an essential business that continues to grow, and our
associates benefit from reliable hours, consistent pay, and
promotional advancement opportunities.We offer an immediate start
date and provide hands on, paid training. -No experience is
- Collect trash and recycling bags door to door within a local
apartment community and take these items to the trash compactor or
dumpster on the property site (no large or bulk items and no
offsite driving and/or dumping)
- Typically work 5 nights a week from Sunday through Thursday.
Enjoy weekends off!
- Work 2-3 hours per night, start time is either 7:00pm or 8:00pm
and you are done between 10:00 pm - 11:00 pm (some positions may
have earlier start/end times and Sundays may require more
- Part time hours working 10-15+ hours per weekWhat You Get:
- Great pay - pickup truck owners and vehicles using trailers
will receive the higher part of our pay range to compensate for the
use of their vehicle.
- Get paid as you earn using EarnIn**.
- All driving is done while on community property - no offsite
driving or dumping.
- Employee referral bonus program - get paid for your referrals
(up to $500 for part-time and $2500 for full-time)
- Earn reward incentives through our recognition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Stay physically fit while working outdoorsSafety statement: - -
- All required Personal Protective Equipment (face covering,
gloves, safety vest, etc.) is provided free of charge
- Our processes exceed the CDC and OSHA guidelines on COVID-19
- Dedicated team of occupational health & safety professionals
that manage all aspects of associate safety, including COVID-19
protocols. -What We Require:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to work indoors or outdoors in changing weather
- Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.
- A smart phone with data plan to access our mobile app
- An open bed pickup truck or vehicle with trailer is
- A valid driver's license and current auto insurance in your
name (or listed as driver on policy) for your vehicle is
required**EarnIn is a mobile app that gives people access to their
money as they earn it - without waiting for payday.
Keywords: Valet Living, Sparks , Night Trash Collector Up to $18/hr Truck Required, Human Resources , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!