Security Officer (6212)- $16-$22/hr, Benefits, and No experience requi
Company: U.S. Security Associates
Posted on: September 18, 2018
***Located in USA Parkway***
Exciting opportunity to make a difference for our client, who is the leading edge automotive manufacturer of sustainable energy technology transportation solutions.
Security Officers needed!
U.S. Security Associates, the Market leading and wholly owned American safety and security services provider has Security Officer openings in your area!
Currently, we re expanding our team in the USA Parkway, in search of the next STAR to join our Officer Force...You!
- Reliable transportation a plus
- Must have a NV guard card or be in provisional status
- must be able to work all shifts Does this sound like you?
- Friendly, outgoing and helpful, standing ready to assist
- Able to verbally deescalate situations
- Professional and driven with a focus on career advancement
- Desire to preserve a Safe. Secure. Friendly. environment for our clients, people and the communities we serve.
- Willingness to advance your skill set and become a safety and security STAR! Other extremely helpful attributes include:
- Former and current military, law enforcement, and or certified security professionals
- Recent grads, and or career minded people looking for career advancement What we offer:
- Award-winning training, development and recognition programs - Security STARS
- Recognize high-performance Associates as STARS, rewarding their best efforts through our annual awards programs
- Opportunity to build your reputation and career alongside a highly-trained, award-winning Officer Force.
- Access to the most innovative technology in the safety and security services industry.
- Benefits and awards program
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule and locations Requirements to address prior to applying:
- Must be 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must be proficient and able to communicate in English
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be comfortable serving the public
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have State Guard Card or be in Provisional status. This includes having a criminal background evaluation, being able to show valid identification and be able to pay the State Security License fee that is required.
- Have a reliable means of communication (i.e. home phone, cell phone)
- Be able to work overtime and on various shifts as needed; including weekends and holidays. Reasonable accommodation based on religious beliefs or disabilities will be considered on a case-by-case basis. If you re ready to take your career search to the next level, we encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY! We re currently interviewing and expect these openings to fill quickly. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about this and other opportunities in private security services, we highly encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY. Thank you for considering U.S. Security Associates as your employer of choice! We look forward to hearing from you!.
NV PILB # 152
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an at will employment relationship.
Associated topics: casino, explosive detection, guard, loss prevention, protection, safety report, secure, security, security officer, watchman
Keywords: U.S. Security Associates, Sparks , Security Officer (6212)- $16-$22/hr, Benefits, and No experience requi, Human Resources , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!