HR Business Partner
Company: The Nature's Bounty Co.
Posted on: February 11, 2019
Company DescriptionFor more than 70 years, The Nature's Bounty Co. has enriched the lives of consumers around the world and stood as the leader in health and wellness by introducing innovative products and solutions to the marketplace. Putting science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business, the brands of The Nature's Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world. Always motivated by nature's bountiful effects on people's health, our vision for health and wellness has inspired leading brands such as Nature's Bounty--, Sundown Naturals--, Solgar--, Osteo Bi-Flex--, Ester-C--, MET-Rx--, Pure Protein--, Balance--, Body Fortress--, Puritan's Pride-- and Organic Dr.--, among others. As a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition and ethical beauty products, The Nature's Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms.Job DescriptionThe Nature's Bounty Co.'s Human Resources organization is continuing to evolve into a strategically aligned HR team - with key support from our Centers of Excellence and Shared Services Operations. We are seeking an HR professional who can help lead our transformation to a high performing team within a values-based culture.
The HR Business Partner will support the full scope of HR responsibilities and day-to-day activities including: HR initiatives, associate relations/engagement, recruitment support, performance management, team development, benefits/payroll/compensation functionality, and ensuring adherence to company's policies and procedures.
We are poised for growth and the focus of this HR Business Partner will be to provide HR partnership and support to our Distribution and Warehouse organization.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support implementation and sustainment of the company's Supply Chain High Performance System (HPS) vision via organizational development action plans
- Partner with Corporate Supply Chain management in executing the HPS road map to effectively drive change leadership
- Assist in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of Corporate Supply Chain business units in relation to established OGSMs
- Prepare and maintain reports that provide data to support HR KPIs and other related initiatives
- Advise management in areas of employment law, policies and regulations
- Serve as HR contact for compensation, payroll, benefits, leave, immigration, workers compensation, and various other associate issues
- Navigate ambiguous/complex/sensitive issues and promote conflict resolution
- Conduct investigations and appropriately document employee relations issues regarding employment practices
- Represent the Company in worker's compensations and unemployment insurance claims
- Collaborate on the sourcing and recruitment efforts
- Support performance management process by fully communicating information and providing training, coordination and follow up when necessary
- Direct and maintain various activities designed to promote and maintain a high level of employee morale
- Promote a culture of inclusion and engagement
- Ensure compliance of state and federal regulations related to employment such as FLSA, EEOC, ADA, FMLA
- Gain trust by maintaining confidential information and level of professionalism while minimizing company risk
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or equivalent work experience
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification a plus
- 3+ years of Human Resources Generalist experience
- HR experience within a Manufacturing/CPG organization preferred
- Experience with High Performance, Six Sigma or Lean Manufacturing a plus
- Proven understanding of being a strategic business partner
- Capable of working independently, with ambiguity, to meet deadlines.
- Competent with prioritizing, multi-tasking and following up when responses are needed
- Able to maintain confidential information and follow up on commitments
- Adept at making sound decisions based on relevant data
- Excellent knowledge and command of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- High level of organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Open to receive and provide feedback to enhance performance
- Flexibility with work hours may be required from time-to-time
Additional InformationThe Nature's Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Nature's Bounty Co. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at 631-244-2120 if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our on-line job postings.
Keywords: The Nature's Bounty Co., Sparks , HR Business Partner, Human Resources , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!