Class A Field Service Drivers
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Our Class A Field Service Drivers perform driving duties associated
with projects like Industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility
shutdown, emergency response, site remediation and rail car
cleaning, working outside year round in all types of weather. Work
will be in Northern Nevada, Northern California, and the Utah,
Aragonite, and schedule is primarily during the day, however must
be flexible and available for emergency situations and scheduled on
call weeks. 50% Travel required.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
your career Key Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs driving duties associated with industrial tank
cleaning, utility work, facility shutdowns, emergency response,
site remediation, rail car cleaning;
- Vehicles operated, but not limited to Vacuum Trucks, Cusco, Air
Movers, Guzzlers and Roll offs;
- Ability to be on call for emergency response (rotation schedule
will vary by branch);
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and
trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports;
- Performs non-emergency and emergency response activities that
deal with biological, chemical and etiological materials;
- Performs labor intensive activities in all weather conditions
throughout the day;
- Works in atmospheres with low clearances, confined spaces and
at heights; What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsement Required;
- Ability to use a handheld device/computer;
- Ability to operate manual transmissions required
- 50% travel Required
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico
and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean
Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and
industrial services. We are solving tough problems through
innovation and proven methodology come be part of the solution with
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Sparks , Class A Field Service Drivers, IT / Software / Systems , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!