System Administrator - $5,000 signing bonus!
Posted on: September 16, 2023
$5,000 AND a great new position - we think that's a pretty sweet
deal. If you're an experienced System Administrator in search of a
new opportunity, please keep reading.
As a System Administrator, you will be supporting a
mission-critical DoD program at NAS Fallon, NV. Responsibilities
will include (but may not be limited to) the following:
- Implementing operating systems and network devices security
configuration in accordance with Defense Information Systems Agency
(DISA) approved Security Technical Implementation Guides.
- Administering boundary devices (i.e., managed switches, proxy
servers, routers, firewalls, cryptography, and intrusion detection
- Performing vulnerability assessments using Assured Compliance
Assessment Solution (ACAS), Defense Information Systems Agency
(DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG), the Security
Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) Compliance Checker,
incorporating automated Benchmarks.
- Correcting flaws and implementing technical controls in the
hardware or software installed within a network environment.
- Managing DoD Host-Based-Security Systems (HBSS).
- Overseeing campus-scale (multiple buildings with hundreds of
users) server installations.
Who you are:
The System Administrator will have the following education, skills,
and experience. If you think you have some, but not all, of the
experience listed here, please still apply!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field of
study is required. If you do not hold a degree, an additional 5
years of experience as an IT technician on DoD classified networks
may be considered.
- At least 5 years of experience as a computer/server systems
administrator is required
- Demonstrated experience using the DoD Information Assurance
Vulnerability Management Program (IAVMP)
- DoD Approved Baseline Certification as Information Assurance
Technical (IAT) Level II in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M, (i.e.,
GSEC, Security +CE, SSCP and Vendor certification and IT Training
Provider certificate for network environment main operating
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with
internal and external customers
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proactive personality with the ability to work with limited
guidance and supervision
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills; adept at managing competing
priorities and initiating projects
Security Clearance Requirements:
- This position requires U.S. citizenship and an active Top
Secret clearance. We may be able to consider candidates with an
active Secret clearance. The Selected candidate will be subject to
a government security investigation and must meet eligibility
requirements for access to classified information.
Who we are:
ASEC offers meaningful work and a culture that supports your
professional and personal growth. We are a 100% employee-owned
business focused on providing value and innovation in the areas of
engineering, information technology, training, and logistics. We
believe in doing what is right for the Warfighter, plain and
simple. We encourage you to explore what makes us different.
Why work at ASEC?
- 100% employee-owned
- Thriving employee culture
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401K match
- Tuition reimbursement
We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote the most
qualified persons for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status,
sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability,
veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected
by law. ASEC will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they choose to inquire
about, discuss, or disclose their own compensation or the
compensation of another employee or applicant.
Keywords: ASEC, Sparks , System Administrator - $5,000 signing bonus!, IT / Software / Systems , Fallon, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!