Warehouse Forklift Clamp Truck Operator
Posted on: February 12, 2020
Production opportunities at Quad instill a sense of empowerment
and possibility distinct from those at other employers. Quad's
state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities include world-class
automation and printing technology. Our platform includes digital,
gravure and offset presses that give our clients a full range of
options to produce personalized marketing products. Fueled by
innovative, interesting days, you'll find hard work is good work,
and feel a deep sense of pride in a job well done - something
shared by everyone in the community we call Quad. - -Position
Overview: - -
Quad/Graphics is seeking a Full Time Clamp Truck Driver for our
2200 E Newlands Fernley, NV plant. In this position, you will be
given the unique opportunity to learn the printing business, build
relationships, and develop technical skills. Must be able to work
as part of a team in a fast paced, detail oriented production
environment and work independently with little supervision. - -
-Job duties will include (but are not limited to): - -
- Forklift and clamp truck operation. Will be responsible to
operate a clamp truck. - -
- Using a clamp truck to load and unload boxcars and
- Stacking the rolls of paper (maximum height of 28 feet high) in
- Supplying rolls of paper to the appropriate presses.
- Monitor current/upcoming jobs on press several times per
- Identifying and documenting damage on incoming receipts.
- Scanning all rolls of paper from the time of receipt to
consumption at press.
- Preparing bill of ladings for external/internal shipments.
-Required Qualifications: -
- Must have the ability to learn the layout of the warehouse,
pressroom and production equipment.
- This position requires the ability to lift 10-15 pounds
continuously, the ability to lift up to 70 pounds occasionally,
receive and follow instruction, with or without a reasonable
- The ability to work a 12 hour rotating shift.
- The ability to work overtime as needed.
- Position requires good math, verbal and written skills as well
as the ability to multi-task and prioritize job needs.
- Forklift experience required, roll truck experience
- Must have computer skills.
- Previous heavy equipment operating experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED preferred - - - - - -Additional
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including
401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The
Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any
applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age,
military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any
other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or
local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and
employees based on any of these protected categories. -Drug Free
Workplace - -
Keywords: Quad, Sparks , Warehouse Forklift Clamp Truck Operator, Other , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!