Electrical Engineering Technician Supervisor
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Tesla is a fast-moving and constantly innovating company. We design
and manufacture advanced electric vehicles, battery packs, drive
systems, and energy products that are changing the future of
transportation and sustainable energy. We are building technically
strong, fast-moving teams that pride themselves on superior
Position: Engineering Tech Supervisor
Tesla is looking for a supervisor to lead a team of skilled
Engineering Technicians supporting the development and
implementation of a wide variety of next gen test systems with our
Core Test Engineering Technology (CTET) team.
- Build a strong, motivated team capable of consistently
delivering high quality results.
- Allocate technicians across multiple projects, balance
competing priorities and technical requirements.
- Develop hiring, training, and career progression plans for the
team, while increasing individual skillsets.
- Ensure technicians meet build timelines and objectives.
- Drive high standards in Safety, Quality, Innovation,
Collaboration, Teamwork, and Trustworthiness.
- Build electrical panels and assemble mechanical fixtures.
AS degree in Electronics Technology, Electrical Engineering,
Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
o 5 years + of experience in an engineering development
- 5 years + experience in a Test Technician Role
- 3+ years managing teams of people in a production
- Experience in process development and equipment bring-up.
- Knowledge of 5S, lean manufacturing or 6-Sigma principles.
- Successfully managed teams in a technical environment.
- Experience selecting and developing new team members.
- Ability to develop and maintain performance metrics.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong understanding of engineering and reliability
- Ability to operate and maintain a wide variety of hand and
power tools, and lab equipment.
- Strong experience with reading, interpreting, and drawing
electrical schematics and circuits.
- Strong experience with wiring diagrams and harness
- Experience with oscilloscopes, DMMs and HV power supplies.
- Experience in the use of a broad variety of test, control and
data acquisition equipment.
- High voltage/power experience along with Low voltage and
control system experience preferred.
- Experience with HV battery systems preferred.
- Experience with AutoCAD or EPLAN preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Remain engaged, proactive and positive in tough circumstances,
owning assignments and taking full accountability for their
- Positive attitude, eagerness to learn and ability to change
Keywords: Tesla, Sparks , Electrical Engineering Technician Supervisor, Other , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!