Company: SanMar Sparks DC
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Para obtener ayuda en espaol, llame a:
(775) 358-7710 x7709
Family! Apply today!
Great people, employee friendly culture!Nosotros
- $1,000 sign on
- Daily overtime pays after 8
- full time shifts
Base rate starts at $17.25.
Clerk must be able to invoice, tag, and load customer orders at a
fast and accurate pace. Employees are required to safely and
efficiently load trailers and other vehicles, depending on Ship
Via, by manually lifting and stacking cases of product. Employee
must be able to read, write and verbally communicate with
Schedule Options Include
Monday-Friday; Shifts - 11:30am - 8:00pm (FT)
or12:30am - 9:00pm (FT)
We offer a full suite of benefits to employee on the
first day of the month following 60 days of
candidates must be at least 18 years old, able to lift 50 lbs and
complete a basic background check and illegal drug
Family owned since 1971, SanMar is an
award-winning supplier of 16 retail and private brands of
imprintable apparel and accessories, including Port Authority,
Americas No. 1 preferred private label. SanMar is the exclusive
distributor of Nike Golf, Eddie Bauer, OGIO and New Era. SanMar is
based outside Seattle, WA, with eight national distribution
MORE ABOUT THE JOB...
PRIMARY DUTIES AND
- Load outbound less than trailer loads (LTL) and Parcel
- Invoice customer orders and accurately label packages.
- Ensure all orders are invoiced and loaded by their appropriate
- Lift certification for dock lift and electric pallet jack.
- Foster a task-oriented team environment.
- Maintain a safe, neat and clean work area by adhering to
SanMar's safety regulations.
- Work overtime as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must follow directions and change priorities or job duties as
business needs require; rotate to other invoicing functions as
- Willing to clean while working, and ensure that the trailer and
receiving work space is clean daily before leaving the department
or shift ending.
- Welcome and help new employees in a positive manner, as
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy.
- Ability to work in high-demand, high-volume environment and
- Able to work both independently and within a team.
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Mandatory overtime as required, which may include
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Prior invoicing or shipping experience preferred.
- Experience with computers and RF scanning equipment.
- Ability to read, write and have sufficient ability to identify
colors, sizes, quantity, label and SKU information.
- Basic math skills in counting and quantity required.
While performing the duties of this job,
the employee is constantly required to walk and stand. The employee
frequently lifts and/or moves up to 60 pounds. The employee may
operate powered equipment requiring use of both hands to drive
vehicles as well as full range of motion of the neck, head and
back. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and
arms, grasp and perform repetitive hand, wrist and arm motions.The
employee is frequently required to climb, kneel/squat, bend and
carry.Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
ability to adjust focus.Basic literacy is required for lift
certification and necessary daily paperwork. The employee must be
comfortable working at heights in excess of twenty feet off the
Work environment is moderately noisy.
The employee is occasionally required to work near conveyor
systems. There is exposure to dust and changes in weather
conditions. Employee must be able to work in high-demand,
high-volume environment and meet customer deadlines. Employee must
be able to change priorities or job duties as needed and interact
with employees at all levels and be able to operate powered
equipment safely in a high-traffic environment.
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Flexible spending program
- Anniversary rewards
- Discounts on brand name apparel
- Diverse, laid-back atmosphere
- Flexible schedules
- Monthly employee events
If you are a service-oriented person who
would enjoy working for a company that provides a dynamic,
family-oriented environment, this is the perfect opportunity for
you! There aren't many other companies out there like us, so don't
miss out, apply today, and learn what over 3,000 employees have
come to know as "The SanMar Difference!"
SanMar provides opportunities to all
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected
veteran or disabled status.
SanMar participates in E-Verify.
Keywords: SanMar Sparks DC, Sparks , Clerk, Other , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!