Equipment Planning and Recruiting Coord - Sparks
Posted on: June 12, 2021
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who
deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top talent,
we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on
our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Equipment Planning & Recruiting
Coordinator to join the ArcBest team.
Your contribution may include:
* Develop and coordinate dedicated carrier growth.
* Expand and further develop ArcBest's dedicated carrier list.
* Work with internal recruiting teams to build dedicated
* Build relationships and endure solid onboarding for all new
* Develop optimization models for terminal pools including all
* Evaluate, determine, and communicate capacity, equipment, and
driver needs based on projected revenue, tonnage, and cube.
* Review and maintain all pertinent information for carrier
* Develop and implement optimization and cost reducing planning of
trailer rental fleet for road and provide trailer utilization
measurements to ensure maximum utilization and return of rented
* Provide key performance metrics, measure team progress, and
communicate information to internal customers.
* Choose problem-solving methods, and implement and follow
established departmental procedures, techniques, and methods to
* Manage the monitoring of daily equipment interchanges for
accuracy, routing of both owned and foreign equipment, maintenance
of equipment pool, balance of pools, and compliance to equipment
held reporting exceptions.
* Manage an accurate database of owned and foreign equipment for
accountability and network capacity planning.
* Work in a team setting to accomplish department goals.
* Manage vendor repair assistance.
* Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As an Equipment Planning & Recruiting Coordinator, you will be a
member of the ArcBest: Dedicated Operations Team.
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the
Competencies and Skills:
* Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
* Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and
understand the comments and questions of others.
* Analytical Skills - Ability to gather raw data and to process
that data into a meaningful form.
* Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate with economy and
clarity, actively engaging the conversation in order to clearly
understand others' message and intent, and receives and processes
* Communication, Written - Ability to write concise, clear letters,
reports, articles, or e-mails, including proofing and editing.
* Customer Oriented - Desire to serve both external and internal
customers by focusing effort of meeting the clients' needs,
understanding their concerns, and seeking to build trust.
* Detail Oriented - Ability to be structured and methodical in
working skills. Pays meticulous attention to all aspects of a
situation or task, no matter how small or seemingly
* Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following
a systematic method of performing a task.
* Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal
proactively with work-related problems.
* Project Management - Ability to organize and direct a project to
* Self-Motivated - Ability to be internally inspired to perform a
task to the best of one's ability using his or her own drive or
* Time Management - Ability to prioritize and utilize the available
time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
Education: Bachelor's degree preferred.
Computer Skills: Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please
contact or call us at . An Equal Opportunity Employer including
Keywords: ArcBest, Sparks , Equipment Planning and Recruiting Coord - Sparks, Other , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!