Inside Sales / Production Planner
Company: Hose Master
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for daily
service and selling of Hose Master Products. Deliver company value
proposition via phone (inbound and outbound), email, and fax on a
daily basis. Additional focus on reactivating inactive customers
and recruiting new customers in assigned territory and/or line of
business. Manage retention and growth of assigned accounts
utilizing company initiatives, programs, and resources. Follow up
on outside sales efforts to maximize sales opportunities. The
Production Planners primary responsibility will be to ensure all
products required by internal and external customers are
manufactured, shipped, and delivered on-time.
- DEMAND PLANNING
- Develop demand forecasts. Use and maintain the demand planning
software as the primary tool. Plan, schedule, release, and control
production orders based on MRP requirements.
- Review sales orders/trends and collaborate with sales,
marketing, production, and other groups to understand demand
forecast drivers. Ensure information used for demand forecasts is
current and accurate.
- Evaluate forecast results. Coordinate cross-functionally to
reconcile variances, resolve potential schedule interruptions, and
- Provide input into development of inventory strategies on
current, new, and to-be-obsoleted items.
- Manage raw material, WIP, and finished goods inventory levels
to align with business objectives and requirements. Develop and
maintain safety stock strategy.
- Investigate inventory discrepancies, identify root cause, and
initiate corrective actions to prevent future variances.
- Support cycle counting and inventory control issues.
- Purchase standard and non-standard items and services to
support production and customer needs.
- Monitor supplier performance. Follow up on late orders, and
expedite as necessary. Identify causes of supplier delays and
propose corrective actions to resolve.
- Maintain supplier material certification database.
- INSIDE SALES
- Expedite Orders
- Primary contact for assigned customer accounts.
- Provide value in every aspect of the customer experience.
- Provide pricing and product information to customers.
- Place, monitor, and ensure timely shipment of customer
- Maintain CRM system for each customer contact and
- Resolve related quote, order, and invoice issues.
- Conducts general order entry from Order Entry software.
- Contacts customers and derives order requirements using the
- Manage, develop, and grow assigned accounts through regular
- Manage, develop, and nurture strategic customer
- Partner with Outside sales resources and management to support
- Complete targeted sales campaigns assigned by management.
- Report customer and market developments to Field sales partners
- Keep abreast of product, service, and industry
- Organize, maintain customer and company information.
- Attends all Inside Sales meetings to stay up-to-date on all
products and services.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Maintain training records / approval charts
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Useful fields of study include business, supply management,
engineering, and economics.
- Experience in a high volume Manufacturing Inside Sales
- Knowledge of hose and expansion joints is preferred.
- ERP, CRM, phone, and web-based system proficiency.
- Proven ability to interact in a collaborative, team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to take charge when necessary and initiate actions on
behalf of customers.
- MS Office application experience.
- Complex problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in servicing customers and developing
strategic relationships via the phone.
- Demonstrate ability to learn product information and transfer
knowledge to customers.
- Duties are primarily performed in an office environment while
sitting at a desk or computer terminal. While performing the duties
of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand
walk, talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to use
hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; and
reach with hands and arms.
- Duties may take the incumbent onto the shop floor for extended
periods of time to resolve issues or locate/coordinate orders.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
and the ability to adjust focus.
- Discretionary Bonus Program
- Family Oriented Culture
- Health Benefits
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
Full Time, Direct Hire
Depends upon Skills and Experience
750 Vista Blvd. Suite 400
Sparks, NV 89434
Keywords: Hose Master, Sparks , Inside Sales / Production Planner, Other , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!