Banquet Cook (FT/PT)
Company: Troon Golf, L.L.C.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Red Hawk Golf and Resort in Sparks, NV is excited to announce
the exceptional career opportunity of full-time and/or part-time
Banquet Cook. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality
environment and be highly focused on providing superior
Key Responsibilities of the Banquet Cook:
- Prepares sufficient quantities of food product in accordance to
production plan or forecast needs.
- Wraps, dates, and rotates food items.
- Utilizes whole food products eliminating any waste.
- Maintains overall cleanliness and sanitation standards in
- Alerts chef or supervisor of any equipment breakdowns, food
overages, or shortages in a timely manner.
- Requisitions inventory and receive supplies as necessary for
- Ensures proper storage of food items.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Banquet Cook:
- 1-2 years prior cook, food production, certified culinary
training is a plus.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Regularly works in extreme heat (non-weather) and under
pressure with organization and timing.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must have flexibility to work weekends and holidays.
Keywords: Troon Golf, L.L.C., Sparks , Banquet Cook (FT/PT), Other , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!