Production Control Logistics Analyst, Gigafactory Nevada
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Role: Production Control Logistics Analyst, Gigafactory
In the Logistics Analyst role, you will be involved in supply chain
strategy. You will monitor and evaluate third party logistics
providers execution of operational plans in support of inbound and
outbound transportation logistics processes in compliance with
domestic and international customs regulations. We are seeking a
self-motivated team player with excellent oral and written
- Contribute to a worldwide logistics organization by
standardizing processes and establishing SOPs.
- Provide all required documentation (Letter of credit, Ocean
Bill of Lading, Service Report Log, etc) for import and export
functions in a timely manner.
- Ensure that export processes comply with company and industry
quality assurance standards (CI, Customs, etc.).
- Issue statistical or detailed reporting for stakeholders as
- Initial setup of export/import shipments.
- Booking & coordination of most cost effective and efficient
means to import/export goods within expected requirements.
- Become an expert in the selected ERP inventory control and
- Process and correct miscellaneous accounting issues.
- Ensure the Stakeholder is provided excellent service throughout
the shipment process including quick response to inquiries and
- Negotiate spot and transactional business with suppliers.
- Build and grow relationships with internal customers and
- Bachelors degree in Logistics or Supply Chain or relevant
Transportation, Logistics, or Supply Chain experience and/or
evidence of exceptional ability.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in high-volume manufacturing
- Knowledge of SQL and Tableau a plus
- Knowledge of freight forwarding terms and standards and
- Basic knowledge of accounting functions and relative
- As a full time Tesla employee you will receive full benefits
from day 1 for you and your dependents.
- Kaiser and UnitedHealthcare PPO and HSA plans (including
- 3 medical plan choices with $0 paycheck contribution
- Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
- Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term
- 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial
- Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid
- Back-up childcare and employee discount
Keywords: Tesla, Sparks , Production Control Logistics Analyst, Gigafactory Nevada, Other , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!