Field Service Project Supervisor
Company: Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc.
Posted on: September 10, 2021
Our Field Service Project Supervisor is
responsible for the direct supervision of Field Service Foremen and
the indirect supervision of Environmental Technicians.
Additionally, this position must ensure that Health and Safety
requirements are adhered to and that the project is completed on
time and within budget.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Directs personnel in operational procedures to complete
- Ensures execution of projects and jobs within budget and on
- Develops work plans and works with the Field Service
Coordinator in the allocation of manpower, equipment and other
- Communicates with the Branch Manager to ensure contractual
obligations are being met, to provide project progression status
updates and to ensure that change orders are completed,
communicated and executed before any additional work is
- Reviews operational procedures to ensure correct Health and
Safety action plans;
- Communicates with the Health and Safety organization on site or
regarding job specific actions;
- Trains and mentors Field Service Foremen and Environmental
- Develops and maintains a continuous good working relationship
with internal and external teams and customers;
- Participates in joint sales calls with the Account
What does it take to work for Clean
- Minimum of 2-years supervisory or management experience;
- Minimum of 2-years industrial field service experience- High
pressure water jetting experience “Automation”;
- Emergency Response and environmental experience preferred;
- Proficient with Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Superior customer service skills;
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record;
- Ability and willingness to travel and to work on an on-call
Apply today! Visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of
environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United
States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets
environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier
environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough
problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part
of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc., Sparks , Field Service Project Supervisor, Other , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!