Sr Enterprise Data Architect
Company: Sierra Nevada Corporation
Posted on: September 10, 2021
Do you have an eye for detail and a passion for developing
innovation solutions? Join our team! As an Sr. Enterprise Data
Architect, you’ll guide the development and support of our
Enterprise Data Architecture deliverables. This includes supporting
Enterprise Architecture initiatives and SNC's data strategy,
architecture, and adoption, guiding the development and support of
assigned enterprise initiatives through strategic blueprints and
roadmaps. You will work with other Enterprise Architects to develop
and support assigned enterprise initiatives through strategic
blueprints and roadmaps. You’ll coordinate activities with
leadership, architects, SMEs, and the Enterprise PMO, support
architecture governance to ensure alignment of IT products/projects
with Enterprise Architecture standards, blueprints, and roadmaps,
and reduce costs and risks by reducing duplication and redundancy
As SNC's corporate team we provide the company and its business
areas with strategic direction and business support spanning
executive management, finance and accounting, operations, human
resources, legal, IT, information security, facilities, marketing
and communications. Learn
more about SNC's Corporate team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business, Computer
Science or a related field of study and 10 or more years of
- A higher-level degree may substitute for experience
- Related experience may be considered in lieu of required
- Thorough understanding of designing, developing, and
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize and develop abstract
- Excellent interpersonal skills, highly professional,
diplomatic, demonstrated executive-level presence, outstanding
stewardship, and relationship building skills.
- Advanced experience with enterprise
architecture, capability planning, and alignment of IT to corporate
and Business Area strategy
- 5+ years hands on experience working with Data Management
including Data Ingestion, ETL, Data Modeling, Data Profiling, Data
Quality, Metadata Management, Master Data Management, Business
Intelligence and Analytics.
- Experience building data and integration platforms, preferably
with cloud-based services (AWS or Azure).
- Database management experience; both on-premise (SQL Server,
Oracle, etc) and Cloud (AWS RDS, AWS Redshift, Azure SQl, Azure
- Experience with data visualization and analytics tools (MS
Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, etc)
- Understanding data, information, and content
- Desired experience with drafting reference architecture
- Familiarity with Analysis of Alternatives (AoA)
- Understanding data, information, and content
- Track record for remaining unbiased toward any specific
technology or vendor; and being more interested in results than
- Understanding of business organization, politics and culture,
and analyzing competitive situations
- Experience with drafting reference architecture
- Positive and proactive style with excellent communication
- Innovating and thinking creatively
- Ability to develop and institutionalize an enterprise
- Experience using foresight to anticipate solutions and risks
and building consensus
- Facilitating diverse groups
- Demonstrated applicability of technology to
- Involvement in deploying change leadership and management
initiatives to realign how business works.
- Experience with working on cross-function initiatives requiring
collaboration among business and technology stakeholders.
To conform to U.S. Government international trade regulations,
applicant must be a U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident of the
U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or
eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S.
Department of State or U.S. Department of Commerce.
At Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) we deliver customer-focused
technology and best-of-breed integrations in the aerospace and
defense sectors. SNC has been honored as one of the most innovative
U.S. companies in space, a Tier One Superior Supplier for the U.S.
Air Force, and as one of America’s fastest-growing companies.
Learn more about SNC
Estimated Starting Salary Range: $106,400.80 - $146,301.09
SNC offers annual incentive pay based upon performance that is
commensurate with the level of the position.
SNC offers a generous benefit package, including medical,
dental, and vision plans, 401(k) with 150% match up to 8%, life
insurance, 3 weeks paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and
At Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC), our mission is to
dream, innovate, inspire and empower the next generation to
transform humanity through technology and imagination. As an Equal
Opportunity Employer, we welcome our employees to bring their whole
selves to their work. SNC is committed to fostering an inclusive,
accepting, and diverse environment free of discrimination on the
basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
protected veteran. Contributions to SNC come in many shapes and
styles, and we believe diversity in our workforce fosters new and
greater ways to dream, innovate, and inspire.
Keywords: Sierra Nevada Corporation, Sparks , Sr Enterprise Data Architect, Other , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!