Company: Gentle Dental
Posted on: October 7, 2021
At Gentle Dental, we value our teammate’s smile as much as our
Our vision is to provide exceptional, lifelong, integrated oral
healthcare services. We enhance the quality of our patients’ lives
by providing accessible oral healthcare, which is paramount to
overall health and wellbeing. We focus on a commitment to
patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal
accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative
and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.
We are hiring immediately for full and part time positions in
our dental offices and are seeking teammates who care, listen, and
are motivated to help our patients and communities.
Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of the
people in your community!
At Gentle Dental, our Treatment
Coordinators manage patient’s full cycle from
clinical diagnosis to treatment acceptance. You will successfully
communicate financial planning and available options based on the
proposed treatment. From the first appointment to the last, our
Treatment Coordinators lead patients to a happy and healthy
- A minimum of 1-2 years Dental front office experience.
- Orthodontic experience required
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of Dental Insurances.
- Computer literate a must (QSI experience is a plus).
- Specialties experience with Ortho, Perio, Oral Surgery, Endo,
or Ortho a plus.
- Ability to travel between office locations in Reno,
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Discuss treatment options, establish treatment schedules, and
prepare financial arrangements with patients.
- Monitor each patient’s progress to ensure completion of dental
treatment plan and report patient status to attending doctor as
well as enter and track patient treatment plans in computer
- Be knowledgeable in various insurance plans, manuals,
exclusions and limitations.
- Ensure that all forms for acceptance (predeterminations to
third parties benefit providers) have been submitted and patients
have been notified of status and their financial
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- In house CEs and training funds for outside CEs
- Consistent or flexible schedules
- Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Benefits that support child care needs
- Wellness programs
- 401k and Retirement program
- This is a full-time opportunity
2399 Wingfield Hills Rd Suite 130, Sparks, NV
Keywords: Gentle Dental, Sparks , Treatment Coordinator, Other , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!