Company: Avalon Health Care Group
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Northern Nevada Veterans Home is seeking a part-time Laundry
Assistant to join our amazing team!
The laundry aide serves residents by providing clean laundry in
accordance with all laws, regulations and company standards.
Come join our team! We offer a rewarding career and opportunities
- Perform all functions of linen services to include collection,
sorting, washing and drying of linen.
- Count, sort and distribute daily clean linen.
- Wash personal clothing of residents who request this
- Handle linen services for other facility departments as
required. Maintain the laundry room in a clean and orderly
- Use Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) while handling linen
- Must be able to work in a non-regulated temperature
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior housekeeping experience in health care or hospitality
- Must enjoy serving seniors.
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service and
- Must demonstrate trustworthiness and dependability.
- Must work efficiently and effectively with little to no
- Must demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Must be organized with attention for detail.
- Must follow proper techniques when mixing chemicals,
disinfectants and solutions used in the work area.
- Must avoid energy waste (i.e., unnecessary lights).
- Must have the ability to read, write, speak and understand
Keywords: Avalon Health Care Group, Sparks , Laundry Assistant, Other , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!