ITSC Support Specialist I
Company: NOW Foods
Posted on: November 18, 2021
SUMMARY The primary role of the ITSC Support Specialist for NOW
Health Group is to provide exceptional front line IT support and
customer service for our User Community. Work closely with IT Peers
and provide "remote hands on support" when needed. ESSENTIAL DUTIES
AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be
- Respond to all forms of User support requests included but not
limited to - ITSC Phone Coverage, email to the ITSC, face to face
requests and network / system outages.
- Open ITSC Tickets and provide status updates.
- Provide follow-up calls to ensure satisfactory issue
- Build and maintain working relationships with all IT
- Assist with the imaging, installation, configuration and
testing of the desktop environment.
- First level response for all Desktop hardware/software
problems: Identify source and trends of technical problems to
prevent future occurrences.
- First level support to diagnose printer/printing issues.
- Supports bar code handheld scanners and labeling process.
- Recommend ways to improve product and service support
- Assist in the maintenance and support and creation of Userid's
and User security.
- Some weekend, off hours and on call support may be required
- Other duties as assigned. SAFETY RESPONSIBILITY STATEMENT
Supports a culture of safety; follows all workplace health and
safety procedures. Responsible for safety performance in respective
area. Ensures the implementation of, adherence to, and enforcement
of workplace health and safety requirements. Ensures activities are
completed to promote and enforce safe behaviors by supervisors and
employees. Ensures injury prevention efforts are effectively
implemented. Fulfills responsibilities as outlined in the company
safety management plan. QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Previous Support/Help Desk experience is preferred.
- Computer Science or related IT discipline coursework/training
- Understanding Server Systems Administration / Active Directory
- Broad knowledge of/experience in end user computing, thin
client, Citrix desktop, PC and MAC OS X Workstation-based
applications and hardware as well as register hardware EDUCATION
and/or EXPERIENCE Associates degree (B. A.) from a college or
university; Degree from an accredited Technical Institution; or at
least one year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education, technology certifications and experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from users
- Ability to read, analyze, apply and improve technical
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure
manuals, business periodicals, professional journals, operating and
maintenance instructions, and safety rules REASONING ABILITY
- Sound decision making and trouble-shooting ability
- Ability to proactively analyze problems and suggest solutions
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. WORK ENVIRONMENT
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Keywords: NOW Foods, Sparks , ITSC Support Specialist I, Other , Sparks, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!